maxy67

Reaction score
Whats your favourite striker pairing and why?

A target man and a poacher?

A deep lying forward and an advanced forward?

I've been wondering about this since i often have trouble with picking my strike pairing

:)

I would love to play with a target man + poacher or something along them lines, just seems quite hard to do. Laffles 4-4-2 TM on FM11 was brilliant for me, can't find a decent TM tactic for 12 though...

either TM + Poacher (Rooney + Hernandez/Welbeck) or AdvF, Poacher, DLP (Welbeck + Hernandez + Rooney)

Poacher Attack ( Sammy Ameobi) Target Man Support ( Bernard Mensah)

Truly wonderfull in 2015

DLF Support - Rooney
Poacher - Hernandez/Welbeck

Usually a DLF/Tarq with a Poacher/Advanced Forward.

My Favourite combo:

- The complete deep coming forward, an intelligent player that comes deep from an advanced positition.
- The poacher coming from deep. a player with great pace and off the ball movement that start from slightly deepr then your average poacher or advanced forward

Player settings:

Complete Forward/support - Poacher...but manually switch the mentality of them :D

Poacher - Attack (Carlos Tevez)
Target Man . Attack (Edinson Cavani)
Rapes just about everything.

Deep lying forward - support
Poacher - Attack

or two poachers :)

Deep Lying Forward + Poacher when I play 424, and sometimes I like to play 343 and all 3 strikers are Poachers.

DLF support + Adv Fwd or poacher,complete fwd and poacher/adv fwd have worked for me also.

On fm 11 i had aguero as adv fwd partnerd with a dlf support and he was grabbing 40+ a season