Favourite Players / Best Signing

dzeko..expensive but worth every penny..if you have to pay in monthly installments

These are some of my best signings i've made on FM 09

Gullermo Ochoa - Got him for £11.5m for my Deportivo and never let me down and very consistent.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Brought him for £2.5m from Real Madrid and climbed the ranks at Deportivo and improved every year 17 was a bench player, 18 got the nod for most games, 19 named him my vice-captain and finally at 20 i named him captain but he went to Madrid for £18m i buy him everytime i play now.

Henri Saivet - Brought him for £2.7m and he could play on both flanks and up front scored the La Liga goal of the season by dribbling past the entire Betis defence and he improved alot and was attracting interest everywhere, the board accepted a £27.5m offer from Chelsea and he's making 1/4 of the amount of money i brought him a week now, worth £34.6m.

Jo - Brought him for £3m, was dumped in the Man City reserves and i took a gamble on him and the gamble payed off he was a goal machine picking up two top scoring awards (23 goals and 25 goals) in three seasons. He wanted to leave and i let him go to Zaragoza for £11m making another tidy profit made.

Reto Ziegler - Brought him for 800k and proved to be one of the best full backs in the league and Newcastle came in with a £7m bid i had no choice to accepet.

Diogo! Amazing player from Olympiakos

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

A decent squad player for a club with a lot of money is Ilsinho from Shaktar. Cost me 11million pounds can play right back, right wing, centre mid and def mid. I know it's a lot of money but he can play in 4 positions at once. After 1 season B.Munich were chasing him for 15 million, managed to keep hold of him. He was in my team of the year and also the premier league select squad. Not in the first 11 though! Definitely a good utility player who can quite easity after a few games turn into a key player for the club. Well worth a punt!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

DARIJO SRNA!
Absolute quality player. Scored 4 freekicks in one match. Not back fer a right back :p

I agree amazing player he wouldnt come to my stoke team though so I signed Glen Johnson for 7 million (dont know why he was so cheap).

A decent right back is Jiranek. Only cost 3 million and allways put in a 7.4 or above performance! Very good buy.

Joao Paulo - Fluminese wing back, young, fast and an absolute monster from free-kicks.

Andrej Kramaric- also young, cheap and great potential, but a ***** to get a work permit for if I play English leagues

Both great, and when I juggle finances I can even sign them for Leeds, and they are top class all the way to the big league....

got to be vagner love, was an absolute goal machine on my Newcastle save, and was an absolute steel at £6mil!

mata and mati fernandez awsome young strike force for under 15 million to buy!!

The player i sign first at the start of most new games no matter what club im at....

Marco Veratti - Pescara - AM/C - 16yrs old

can usually pick him up for around the £300k mark and he quickly becomes a quality midfielder.....by his mid 20's hes perhaps 1 of the top 5 in the game in his position....scores for fun and his assist to game ration is always great