• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey Members,

Just recently went to Thorpe Park and experienced the new Saw ride, it was amazing. I was just wondering, whats your favourite Rollercoaster?

Mine is personally Saw, although, Stealth is just behind it. I'm sure if i went on the Hulk ride in Disneyland America, i'd love that. Also, its probably not worth adding a pole because everyone has different opinions on rollercoasters and there would be way to many choices in the poll.

Comment your favourite Rollercoaster and why, i'l look foward to your replies :)

FourFourTwo

Living near Thorpe park, I would say Collosus edges it for me :D

Superman ride, Six Flags, New Jersey.

Then probably Nemesis, just because I went on it when I was a lil kid, the advantages of being 5ft 11 in year 7 :)

I so badly want to go to Six Flags!
Also, I really liked Nemesis too :)

How do you guys rate the Saw ride? If you've been on it, if not, i'd recommend you do. Although, when we were lining up for an hour, all i could see was that ****** drop. Scariest drop like, ever.

Oblivion or Nemesis in Alton Towers. I thought Air was pretty poor.

Nemesis Inferno or Stealth at Thorpe Park. Not tried SAW yet, and still haven't gotten around to trying Colossus either.

I so badly want to go to Six Flags!
Also, I really liked Nemesis too :)

How do you guys rate the Saw ride? If you've been on it, if not, i'd recommend you do. Although, when we were lining up for an hour, all i could see was that ****** drop. Scariest drop like, ever.

I used to live like, 10 mins down the road from the NJ one, had a season pass with my dad lol, and for the Water Park! :D

Yeah Saw is pretty good, Nemesis Inferno is ok aswell, I have to admit, thorpe park is/has taken over the mantle from Alton Towers for the best theme park in England.

dragon khan in portaventura,spain was amazing 8 loops twice upside best i ahev been on :)

dragon khan in portaventura,spain was amazing 8 loops twice upside best i ahev been on :)

I got ******* stuck on that coaster! had to go round it 3 times in the end, was right at the end of the day aswell so nearly missed the train! good times.

the little blue train??
the baco was dead fast i was not expecting it that fast as i didnt look at other people who went on it

I'm sure if i went on the Hulk ride in Disneyland America, i'd love that.

That's at Universal in America not Disney :D anyway it's a good rollercoaster, over quite quickly but good - the start particularly.

There were also one or two decent ones when I went to Efteling theme park in Holland, but it was like 8 years ago so can't remember much!

I've only really been to Flamingo Land and Alton Towers but my favourite rides are; Kumali, Air, Oblivion and Spinball Whizzer! (I think that's what it's called?!)
Hopefully this time round when i go to Alton Towers i can experience Thirteen and Rita! :)

Rollercoaster Tycoon ?
Na serious im being biased cause its the first one i ever went on the pepsi max

King da ka, Six Flags, New Jersey, fastest rollercoaster in the world, ive been on it about 20 times, also the Hulk ride in island of adventure florida is good

I really liked going on thirteen at Alton Towers. The track gives way when u least expect it to. :P

I really liked going on thirteen at Alton Towers. The track gives way when u least expect it to. :P

Is it a big drop or not? When i saw the videos of it, it doesn't look as if you drop very far.

Back