fazio?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
is fazio worth buying for 36.5m i cant get him for any cheaper already got sakho corluka and woodgate(but gettin old) let me know asap thanks

yh think am getin zpata for bout 16m

try breno from fc bayern £10m or albiol from valencia £10-£14m

I think Fazio is the best defender in the game... put him to challenge goalkeeper and I he will score at least ten times in one season\\\\\\\\

too late fazio was too expensive so got zapata! hope i did right???

hes class.. i got him in the first update for around 12 mill
i havent treid buying him in the new one

You can get Fazio for 11M (realease clause) if you're lucky and he continues at Sevilla for 2 seasons

I keep seeing this guys name pop up as a high scoring CB but how many goals on average will this guy score in a season?.I only use british players in my team but im still curious as to what a good scoring record is for a CB in a full season in all comps.

I have Richards in my team just finished the 2010/11 season and he scored me 23 goals in 59 games (i think it was 59 will have to double check).With Beckham on corner/freekick duty he seemed to score every 3 games or so and bagged himself 3 hat-tricks.My strikers only bagged 2 hat-tricks between them all season and Richards pops up with 3 on his own.

Gonna see if he can do the same in his second season,Beckham is in his last year sadly and i aint found anyone else british who has the ability he has on corners/freekicks so im gonna use him while i can and see just how good Richards is infront of goal.

I tried to buoght fazio for 16.5m (release clause) but sevilla didn't accepted that
and I bought criscito just 775k, I bought him in 1st season, i think i get luck sign him for that price.

I got Fazio and Albiol as my pairing and they are awesome. Only conceded 19 goals last season

I got Sall and David Luiz from Benfica for £7.25M and he turns out class still in 2nd season and he has already scored 5 goals all from corners he scored twice against West Ham.

ivan fatic.....the great..only 4million...got it from inter until inter want him back..really great wonderkid!

the problem wit fazio is he gets carded all the time....no matter wat team he plays in...he is very aggressive.he scores headers,and he is a brilliant rock in the back...but he gets a red card often.

the problem wit fazio is he gets carded all the time....no matter wat team he plays in...he is very aggressive.he scores headers,and he is a brilliant rock in the back...but he gets a red card often.

I had this problem so I changed his personal instructions to easy tackling and he ONLY got sent off 4 times last season, whereas before he was off 9 times.

Back