Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
I've been messing with this for a long time, and except for perhaps crossess, which I'm not sure how to set up, so I left at default, I am convinced this is the real Bayern tactic. It's "tailored" for Bayern, who are crossing from the left, and cutting inside from the right. It can be modified to do the opposite, cross from the right, and cut inside from left, but in that case, you should switch anchor man's and dlps positions aswell. As I usually do, I have implemented shouts into the tactic, so the tactic is plug 'n' play. You just need proper players. As mentioned above, you need a player that will cross (winger) on the left, and a player that will cut inside from the right (inside forward).

So these are the player roles used:

View attachment 463046

The reason I am using AP roles on flanks is because of their lower mentality, that in combination with shouts and philosophy, creates a flat line of four (mentality), which is how Bayern plays. They both do cutting inside, but the left one will cross from byline aswell...

Shouts used:

View attachment 463045

Team instructions:

View attachment 463044

I haven't tested the tactic that much, that is up to you guys. I have only created what I think is their proper tactic. Some of you may say that these aren't Bayern roles and duties, and that is true, but this is how their manager made them play. It is tactically sound, with every rule of football followed, and probably the cream of the crop of tactics today, if you have the necessary players.

As usuall, I have marked the sliders after using shouts, so you don't need to do anything. It's plug 'n' play...

Download:

View attachment 463043

Version 2:

View attachment 462447

Version 3:

View attachment 462146

Last edited:
It would be more interesting implement guardiola bayern...i expect new domination by guardiola.

The Guardiola tactics in Bayern are yet to be proven. Last year Bayern tactic however, proved efficient enough! So, good job Igneos79! I will test the tactic with Liverpool !

Does Ribery not cut in left and Muller not cross right?

They both do cutting in, only the left one will do crosses on the left byline....That is what I have googled, but may not be right. It's easy to change that though, and create your own tactic using this is a template...

It would be more interesting implement guardiola bayern...i expect new domination by guardiola.

I need info to set that up, but will prolly be to late, as everyone will go to fm2014 by then, and these tactics wont work there. I do have an idea how it might be effective, and how he prolly set it up, so will work on that now...

I never download tactics because of reasons like this. Bayern were a counter attacking side with direct passing. Sliders shouldn't be used because it makes shouts useless (which gives you a far more accurate control over how your side plays) I really have no idea why you have picked fluid either judging off of the roles you have set for the side. It should be balanced or rigid.

I never download tactics because of reasons like this. Bayern were a counter attacking side with direct passing. Sliders shouldn't be used because it makes shouts useless (which gives you a far more accurate control over how your side plays) I really have no idea why you have picked fluid either judging off of the roles you have set for the side. It should be balanced or rigid.

Can you please tell me where have you found out that they are direct and counter attacking? Fluid is selected because of mentality. I wanted the 4 players (dlps, amr, aml and anchor man in same line with one another, and after using shouts this turned out to be the correct philosophy.

Can you please tell me where have you found out that they are direct and counter attacking? Fluid is selected because of mentality. I wanted the 4 players (dlps, amr, aml and anchor man in same line with one another, and after using shouts this turned out to be the correct philosophy.

Because I watched Bayern last season. German football is based off of quick football. They pressed relentlessly, won the ball back and set off quick counter attacks. Fluid doesn't suit the roles you have picked. Your shouts are useless. The sliders override them no matter if they make sense.

Because I watched Bayern last season. German football is based off of quick football. They pressed relentlessly, won the ball back and set off quick counter attacks. Fluid doesn't suit the roles you have picked. Your shouts are useless. The sliders override them no matter if they make sense.

Of course! The offside trap, the high defensive line, the 70% possession, it's all because of counter attacking! Thank you for clarification!

Of course! The offside trap, the high defensive line, the 70% possession, it's all because of counter attacking! Thank you for clarification!

You do know counter attacking can also be attacking? How can you even make a tactic about a team when you clearly have no idea how they play. Also, if you want the DM's and wingers in the same place why don't you switch to a 4-4-1-1? You seem to have no idea how certain things work in this game, just pick the nice looking roles and pick any mentality and go with it.

You do know counter attacking can also be attacking? How can you even make a tactic about a team when you clearly have no idea how they play. Also, if you want the DM's and wingers in the same place why don't you switch to a 4-4-1-1? You seem to have no idea how certain things work in this game, just pick the nice looking roles and pick any mentality and go with it.

nice trolling dude