Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
It's all based on stretching the field, as shown here

Bayern is using a 4-1-4-1 formation, with inside forwards playing as wide mids. They hug the tuch line, but also cut inside(ppm). For other teams it would be beneficial to have one inside forward and one winger in match.

These are the player roles used:

View attachment 462776

These are the shouts used:

View attachment 462775

And these are the team settings:

View attachment 462774

Tactic:

View attachment 462773

Version 2:

View attachment 462147

Last edited:
no counter attack? cautious tackling? doesn't seem like bayern...yes pep is making them more like barca but they still counter attack and use their physical presence :/

no counter attack? cautious tackling? doesn't seem like bayern...yes pep is making them more like barca but they still counter attack and use their physical presence :/

Actually, no...they are possession based, although their setup makes them appear they are countering, while in truth, they just make the opponent attack them in a certain way and then beat them to the ball...

And it is their attacking mentality that creates duels and tussles, not hard tackling. Hard tackling would get them a load of cards with this high pressing, and that is in nobody's best interest...

Last edited:
View attachment 400352

Nice try, but this is not how guardiola play imo.

1st thing is striker role, i am 100% procent that is striker false 9(muller right now), trequartista or deep lying forward.

2nd thing are fullbacks, they are wingbacks, which often bomb forward.

3rd thing are roles in midfield, i am pretty sure, that they are not acting as deep lying playmakers. DMC often dropp(and also play higher on the pitch, when opportunity arises), bettween CBs, who moves to wider positions.
CMs roles are more advanced...i dont know exactly, maybe one advanced playmaker and the other box2box.

But offcourse, 3rd is impossible to implement in FM 13. In FM 14 will be possible to implement those ideas, because of half back role.

Cheers!