FC Copenhagen signings? Tactic?

• Thread starter Thread starter JaySJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

JaySJ

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have just finished my first FC Copenhagen season, as 3rd place.
Thats not really good enough, and my board is a bit dissapointed.

I have bought Hugo Viana and Kikin Fonseca this season. Viana is playing very good, in almost every games. Fonseca is very up and down. He can play 5 game without scoring, and then he scores a hattrick in another game. Any suggestions for how I should play him? I play him with Morten Nordstrand.

I have sold Rasmus Wurtz, Hjalte Nørregaard, Atiba Hutchinson and Mikael Antonsson.

Do you have any idea about who I could sign to get a stronger team? I need to win almost every year to satisfy my board. A partner for Viana at MC or maybe DM, would make sense. maybe a strong young DC, instead of Ulrich Laursen.

I will have around £ 3-4, in transfer this season.

I am playing 4-4-2, with offensive wings, Santin and Sionko. Offensive tactic, high presure backs. Viana as playmaker, Fonseca as target man.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for quality signings, or other ways to play the team.

Thanks.

Jeppe

No ideas anyone? For your info, FC Copenhagen is around the same level as a top 10 team from the championship I would say.

Let me know if you have any recomendations.

If u need good winger for 1m max, try with Gabriel Torje, Adem Ljajic. Try to loan some striker, that's always good solution. Rafael Sobis will accept loan offer. If u need good CB/DM/MC try with Gabriel Tamas. (: That's for now. ((:
Enjoy

Hello again. What Tactic would you recommend? I am not doing good enough, even though I have plenty of very good young players, from Brazil and so on. Maybe it is a bad idea to only have 2 Danes, on a danish team? I am simply letting too many goals in. I am scoring a lot of goals as well, with Marquinhos and Seleznyov in the front, but concerning A LOT of goals as well.

I am using this training now (just started) and on of the tactics from the tactic forum, the one called "This tactic is simply amazing" or something like that.. Doesnt work that great. Got other great players as D'allesandro and Viana as well, but man I am loosing game, in a bad league as the danish..

any suggestions how to get on top again?

Back