FC United of Manchester

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 831

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Whats our opinion on this team ? Earning the replay against Brighton at home, 90+6Minute Penalty save by Goalkeeper Sam Ashton, Can we see another United rise ?

Are they going through, Will the possible draw against Man Utd in the next round play on their minds! ? would be amazing to see them two play each other.

No, I don't think they will rise.

Theyre going strong so far, I reckon they could possibly make it into league 2 if they continue the way their going, They have the fan support there which I imagine will continue to grow, And 2 straight promotions in 2 years. I don't mean they will get as good as United im not that foolish but into the top leagues I think they can manage it in 10-15 Years if they continue to grow.

no they will get batterred by Brighton in the replay

Brighton are better away from home so I think United will get smashed.

Why would you assume that though ? Why didnt they get battered in the away leg then ? its not as easy as just saying they will now theyre at home with a quite large crowd.

Point above is a valid point though ;) However United are going into the match with nothing to lose, and knowing the teams they could draw in the next round might cause them to perform better. and there is less pressure on them

Impressive result.

I don't know much about them rising. League 2 in the next three to five years and then slip up, but they will get there no doubt.

And with a new stadium on the way, that should carry some more revenue for the club and give them some financial power with some filling up of the seats nd good results in a place they can call home.

Well played FCUM.

Im just hoping they can get through here and play a bigger club Hopefully United or Even Leeds. or any big team at home to get the revenue in it would be a brilliant thing. And I would love to see FCUM & United at OT to see what the fans do if they will stick to their word about not going to OT.

Yay my favourate Manchester based team lol, good result today and will earn them alot of money but i think they will lose the replay.

Doing well, looking good. Correct in way of running, I only hope AFC Liverpool follow suit.

Brighton play rubbish at the Withdean due to it being the worst ground in the whole of the world. They'd be better off playing on a dirt field in the middle of Kenya...

United will be Al Capowned at their own grounds by the might BHAFC.

Great result for them. I hope they continue to get better. Also more publicity=more fans=more money

Back