Febian Brandy amazing

Reaction score
loaned him from man utd in my first season incharge of stockport county

he scored 37 goals in 42 games

he left at end of season, but man utd released him and snapped him up for around 1k a week

second season he scored 34 goals in 40 games

this guy is bargain of league1 clubs

he promoted us to championship , but got injured for 6 months at start of season, never got back into groove

but bargain loan and free at end of 09/10 season

loaned him from man utd in my first season incharge of stockport county

he scored 37 goals in 42 games

he left at end of season, but man utd released him and snapped him up for around 1k a week

second season he scored 34 goals in 40 games

this guy is bargain of league1 clubs

he promoted us to championship , but got injured for 6 months at start of season, never got back into groove

but bargain loan and free at end of 09/10 season

Yep, got him on my Brentford save. Got him on a free at the end of 2010/11 season (i think) after being terrorised by him when Southend loaned him. In his first season he got 27 league goals in Lg1 and helped me get promoted. He is currently doing very nicely in the Championship too with 8 goals in 10 games! His pace and acceleration are amazing and I have got some good improvement from him in training in other areas to make him a more rounded player.
Try making him learn to "round the keeper on one on ones" as I find he can hit it straight at the keeper a lot.

Very good for lower down the divisions. Signed on loan for Paris FC, absolutely brilliant, got him on a free at the end of the season. Sold him after getting to Ligue 1, got 950k for him.

I've also experienced this guy scoring a lot of goals. Get him on loan in lower league england, and set him as the left attacker - poacher, and he will go crazy.

I played as a lone striker, tore up most teams, also scored against Rennes in the cup.

i had him in my southend save (stuw's end of season update) in league 2 he scored something like 18 goals by november 7 in 5 games in october and got league 2 player of the month.

Yeah, his pretty amazing. And if he suddently runs from own half too score, its not a bug, just Febian Brandy ;)

Last edited:
He always does good against me.. But never for me.
Doncaster loanded him and he came on as a sub and crafted some moves and scored, when i sign him he barley gets NEAR the ball, he runs away from it.

Yeah, his pretty amazing. And if he suddently runs from own half too score, its not a bug, just Febian Brandy ;)

i couldn't agree more. i got him on loan at Wrexham and he got 36 in 43 games. + 16 assists. he got me promoted and 2 seasons later i got him on a free. still did a fantastic job. great signing for league 1 downwards. and cheap.

Well half of the under 18 of man utd are with those stats,joshua,welbeck etc,i think they should work aswell,Speed is key attribute on lower leagues

Spot on yaniv16 - pace or aerial ability are the keys to lower league football.

Had a player for one Blue Square South team with pace/accel of 15/16 and finishing of just 4. He tore up the division and did a decent job in the conference too.

Same thing happens when you get someone with aerial ability - this chap had a decent season for my team and was a bit of a monster until he got injured (was a goal+ a game until he got injured for four months heh).

17quim.png

17quim2.png

Brandy's pace and accel are PL top 6 standard. Problem is that the rest of his game isn't so he won't be highly valued by most teams. Mind you, if there's some room for him to develop, get him sorting out the rest of his game. Something to remember when trying to develop young players.

spot on yaniv16 - pace or aerial ability are the keys to lower league football.

Had a player for one blue square south team with pace/accel of 15/16 and finishing of just 4. He tore up the division and did a decent job in the conference too.

Same thing happens when you get someone with aerial ability - this chap had a decent season for my team and was a bit of a monster until he got injured (was a goal+ a game until he got injured for four months heh).

17quim.png

17quim2.png

brandy's pace and accel are pl top 6 standard. Problem is that the rest of his game isn't so he won't be highly valued by most teams. Mind you, if there's some room for him to develop, get him sorting out the rest of his game. Something to remember when trying to develop young players.

Scored 29 in 33 games for me as exeter so far this season when i loaned him form man united.
His contract runs out at the end of the season so hopefully i can get him on a free.:D

Back