Fed up...Contacting si games

• Thread starter Thread starter petercran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

petercran

Reaction score
Im fed up now i cant play the game i bought on friday due to problem after problem its mainly the editor that now crashes everytime i open it and fm now opens and then just comes up with a black screen with a little bit of writing on the start screen. is it my game that is faulty because a lot of people seem to be having problems? Who do i contact to sort this out SI and want to speak to someone on the phone becuase im getting livid.....Thanks

im actually a bit suprised at some of the problems u having....i havent got mine yet (blame it on the royal mail) lol...but i havent heard a word of a problem or whatsoever from any of my mates thats got it...hmmmm.

Im a little disappointed also with the responce from the support section to be honest i have handed over all they requested and have heard nothing from them its been nearly 2 days and not a word back. I have tried to contact them to find out whats going on and nothing.

Although my problems are different as my game just randomly crashes during matches i have not touched the editor at all.

I think you may get some success if you just reset yours and leave the editor alone for now.

I would but i'd feel like i cant make a proper start without doing my own thing....I need to use the editor before i can start. Who thinks it is my game that is fukkkked and i should get them to sort it or its just a problem with the patch and they will sort it themselves???????

Thing is mate untill you play it without ******* around with the editor they will not do a single thing for you as they will claim its something you have fecked up while messing with the editor, and thats about the bottom line to be honest if however it does **** up while you play it normally without messing about with bits then they will try to help you but i can guarantee they will make you play it without ******* around with editor 1st im afraid to say.

Ok but lets say i play it for a bit and then go to change the editor and it still dosn't work. Im more worried about getting it sorted than getting my money back. Would a new disc help?

Back