Federico Macheda

• Thread starter Thread starter dasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8K

dasty

Reaction score
Did anyone tried using Macheda? He is doing really well in my game although his stats is nothing brilliant. He does brilliant when I use him as an impact sub. Had been using him since most of my strikers are already injured and I bought him just for fun (I like this lad).

machedah.jpg

Maybe his form wouldn't last but still I'm quite ecstatic about it haha.

P/S: Well I know there's some older threads about Macheda but there's no discussion about how he does in the game, and there's one that is even insulting him, so I guess I'll just start a new thread here. (Can still close this topic though if required)

Yeah he's an awesome player on the game, get's a lot of goals, mainly as a sub. But he doesn't do very well if he stays at United under an AI manager. How much did you pay for him?

I paid 2m for him, surprisingly Man Utd let me to get him for that price, since his value is around 3m++.

He just scored 2 more goals off the bench against Liverpool in a 5-0 win! Weirdest game ever as Liverpool had been pressing me for the whole game and my team had around 8 shots and scored 5 while Liverpool couldn't score once with 20++ shots.

with consistent 1st team play he eventually gets very good, i have him in a leeds united save, nice sign!

I managed to get him on a loan at portsmouth for the entire second season and used him as a sub, but he never really did anything too great for me.

i think he's good for championship teams and bellow and eventually teams that managed to get into the premiership,
not a world class in fm, surelly not, but aint **** 2

if you're using chris22 player update he is better than he is in 9.3

what is AI manager??
i had him a sunderland was also my super sub

Back