Feedback on starting YouTube Football Manager Series?

• Thread starter Thread starter iWillWynne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

iWillWynne

Reaction score
So I've been thinking on whether to start a new series of football manager 2013 for a while now, because I've raked up a lot of hours on it already.
But I had to re-record it because it crashed multiple times within the space of 15 minutes. (Direct x error) This NEVER happens! Is this the game? or my laptop?

I did manage to finish my intro though, if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback, it would make my day :D

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ha5BUfkU4

So I've been thinking on whether to start a new series of football manager 2013 for a while now, because I've raked up a lot of hours on it already.
But I had to re-record it because it crashed multiple times within the space of 15 minutes. (Direct x error) This NEVER happens! Is this the game? or my laptop?

I did manage to finish my intro though, if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback, it would make my day :D

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ha5BUfkU4

Watched a few of the episodes m8 seems pretty decent m8..

Thanks a lot bro. I upload daily, I'm still new to this, so I'm a bit of a noob haha!

Last edited:
HELP

I want to start series for football manager 2013 on youtube, how do i do it and what equipments do i need! Pls help :)

I want to start series for football manager 2013 on youtube, how do i do it and what equipments do i need! Pls help :)

The most widely used tool is Camtasia, which I don't know how much it costs. It has capture and editor for the video. Quality of video and FPS is good, though in the videos I've seen in Youtube it has a tendency of some times (not too many) have a few seconds of garbled image.

A free solution is Camstudio, that has released recently a new version that solves the audio/video sync (before you had to use a certain combination of options), it creates an avi a little faster than Camtasia the "preproduction" file. But Camstudio doesn't include an editor, so you would have to get one, in order to add intros or effects if that's something you want to do. If you would not make any edition then Camstudio is faster as you'd have the avi you can upload in a single step, while Camstudio would require two, which are each a bit slower than Camstudio. The file size is good for both, around 2MB/min.

With Camstudio the only issue I find is that there's a very slight jump (one or two frames) each second in the match engine when seen in 3d, I've not tested how it looks with 2D.

This is my post, I'm back on the account I originally had as I forgot my password and had trouble resetting it. I use the full version of Fraps to record and handbrake (which is completely free) to compress the massive file sizes which Fraps unfortunately gives you. If you don't want to pay for the full version there are other ways of getting it if you know what I mean. But other than having fraps/handbrake and a microphone you're good to go my friend :)

Back