Feeder Club Question....

• Thread starter Thread starter aussie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

aussie

Reaction score
Hey there,

Just a quick question about getting feeder clubs.....

Currently i'm playing as AZ Alkmaar in my 4th season and i'm trying to grab a few feeder clubs from overseas to gain some extra cash and also to send my players out on loan where they can have some good facilities and a better league than the jupiler league and below to play in.

Last season i asked the board for a new feeder club.... and as i have won the league 3 times and the champions league they let me pick a team.... fine.... So i picked sydney fc as they have good facilities and a fairly good league and i thought i would get a bit of cash too. They agreed but i found that the lik was only one that gave me a first buying option... nothing else.... no merch, loans etc.....

Now in the next season i cant ask the boardroom for another feeder club......

Anyone have any feeder club info that would help..........

THANKS.

What feeder option did you pick. You might or just picked the feeder club of just that option, and that is what it gave you. I usually never let me pick the team (usually cause I go for teams that our outside our reach.) Plus the computer usually does a good job or giving me good teams to choose from.

I had some australian teams bid for one of my players,but the deal got cancelled because they were only allowed to have 1 non-australian player in their squad or something.
So that might be why you can't send players on loan to them.

I had some australian teams bid for one of my players,but the deal got cancelled because they were only allowed to have 1 non-australian player in their squad or something.
So that might be why you can't send players on loan to them.

Australian league you can have up to 5 non-australian players on their team. Actually they can have as many as they want, but I think only like 5 can dress on game day.

Well I'm mainly wondering why I can't ask the board for another feeder club, I've got like the 15 highest rep for the club in Europe, surely I can get another......

I think you have to wait like 3-6 months before asking boardroom for another feeder..

I think you have to wait like 3-6 months before asking boardroom for another feeder..

Yeah you can ask at the beginning of the year and at a little around three-fourths through the year. Although if you do upgrade everything at once (training facilities, youth network, etc) and then ask the board it does seem like you can't ask until the new year. Happened to me 3 years ago in my San Marino save.

Cancel your affiliation with that Australian team, that might help.

Back