Feeder club to gain work permit, please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Beageley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 14K

Beageley

Reaction score
hi chaps, I've got a player whose contract is running out and when i try to offer him a new contract it gets blocked due to failing a work permit. it says that i have no available feeder clubs. just wondering if i was to ask the board for a feeder club, from which nation would the feeder club need to be from in order to allow the player to gain a work permit? the player in question is Argentinian. cheers

I would suggest trying to loan out to Spain as that would only take 2 years but other European countries work fine. My preference is Bulgaria. But yeah ask the board for one.

I thought it was 3 years for South Americans to gain nationality in Spain? Anyway, is Croatia still 2 years?

Vaduz

Hi!!If someone know please help me...I have Vaduz and Liechtenstein,a player need 5 years to take Liechtensteins citizenship...For loan players is same??I have an Argentinian loan from Boka for 5 years he will be available for Liechtensteins national football team??Thanks

Belgium is my preference as you can usually get a team in their top division, there is no guarantee of that with Spain.

Back