Felix Horn Myhre - the unknown wonderkid

johano3012

Reaction score
I made this thread so I can share this amazing player with you. He is available for compensation at the start of 16.3. At 16 years old he was my best player in League One, playing him as a ball winning midfielder. He might be hard to develop if you're a top club, but he is a starter in League One and can play off the bench in Championship

View attachment 141476 View attachment 141475

Really excited to see how far this kid can go. Hopefully he will help me avoid relegation from Championship!

He looks a bit slow to me but he's very young and of course, he might greatly improve in the future

He looks a bit slow to me but he's very young and of course, he might greatly improve in the future

He is. VERY. But his age means you can target train him on quickness for two seasons at least and see marked improvements.

Heyyyy I brought him for my Portsmouth (league 2) without realising, right now I'm almost promoted to the championship whilst he is on loan at Blackpool. He's having a good loan tbh and has a future at my club I'd say.

Fullback

I have had Felix in many of my saves. On the latest I teached him to play fullback, which turned out to be a great idea.

I have had Felix in many of my saves. On the latest I teached him to play fullback, which turned out to be a great idea.

Indeed he could be a good fullback! His speed is dreadful tho

Felix Horn Myhre at 30

So I started a game with Portsmouth, Felix Horn Myhre was my first signing. Fast forward a few years and its 2029 and a 30 year old Myhre is captaining my Portsmouth side. We have won every major trophy going and Felix is nearing 500 league appearances for the club. His ratings peaked at around 23 years old but haven't dipped since. Mental ones rising, slowly but steadily.

Jimmy Dickinson has the most league appearances for Pompey, and also has the second most appearances for any club, so a pretty tall order to compete with. Felix will need to play at least 30 games a season until he is 37 to beat this, I roughly worked out.

He's been valued between 15 and 20 million for the majority of his top flight career yet has still only managed 9 caps for Norway, which is strange. Ajer was on loan to me from Bayern (who has 90+ caps) but was using him as a bit player but still Mhyre wasn't getting the deserved international recognition.

He is currently the only non-regen player in my squad, and going strong. Here are some screen grabs.

Very interested to hear other Myhre tales. Amazing.

View attachment 126694View attachment 126693View attachment 126692

So I started a game with Portsmouth, Felix Horn Myhre was my first signing. Fast forward a few years and its 2029 and a 30 year old Myhre is captaining my Portsmouth side. We have won every major trophy going and Felix is nearing 500 league appearances for the club. His ratings peaked at around 23 years old but haven't dipped since. Mental ones rising, slowly but steadily.

Jimmy Dickinson has the most league appearances for Pompey, and also has the second most appearances for any club, so a pretty tall order to compete with. Felix will need to play at least 30 games a season until he is 37 to beat this, I roughly worked out.

He's been valued between 15 and 20 million for the majority of his top flight career yet has still only managed 9 caps for Norway, which is strange. Ajer was on loan to me from Bayern (who has 90+ caps) but was using him as a bit player but still Mhyre wasn't getting the deserved international recognition.

He is currently the only non-regen player in my squad, and going strong. Here are some screen grabs.

View attachment 1079239View attachment 1079240View attachment 1079241

You haven't find regen with better stat ou potentiel than Felix in 2029 ?

Well, obviously. I didn't say he was my star player. But he is a very important one.

View attachment 1079239View attachment 1079240View attachment 1079241

Has Myhre attracted interest from big clubs in your save?

its no suprise ajer was always called up ahead of him mate, he has a absolute max potential of 140 (unlikely).. on the other hand Ajer has a bare min potential of 140....going all the way upto 170.