• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 560
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson accepts his side deserved to lose at Fulham, but is angry at the decision to send off Wayne Rooney.

More...

Shut your hole Rudolph,Man Utd Players are allowed to be sent off too,even if you dont think they should.:@

Sir Alex Ferguson and rooney can go to **** for all i Care

ARSENAL !! TO IM DEAD!

he should be angry at rooney for being a muppet!:@

Whenever arsenal have a penalty given against them or they do something wrong arsene wenger jsut says he didnt see it.Atleast SAF can admit they didnt deserve to win.

whats ur main problem ? this thread is rooney getting sent off not fabregas NOT spitting! i think you should get over yourself pal you support leeds you should know what a dirty **** looks like u send 11 out every week or just go around leeds on a sat night plenty there lol!

whats ur main problem ? this thread is rooney getting sent off not fabregas NOT spitting! i think you should get over yourself pal you support leeds you should know what a dirty **** looks like u send 11 out every week or just go around leeds on a sat night plenty there lol!

not funny:S

Dont rise to Counterpoint's bait,he does it on purpose for a reaction.

I just don't beat around the bush. Gunner500 is a hypocrite. He'll support fabregas when past experience suggests that he has spat and he'll play down that Wenger is a moaning imbecile. Then he attacks Alex Ferguson for moaning when he defends his own manager when he's just as bad. There's no bait intended. Just honest opinion.

Gunner500 Good Speech - WE HATE LEEDS WE HATE LEEDS

LEEDS ARE DIRTY ****** SCUM!

You should be angry at Fabregas for being a dirty spitting ****, but you're angry at phil brown for telling the truth instead.

of course im going to be biased but,

i mean every footballer does something immature right? fabregas is only 21 years old jeez not every1 is perfect..

look at zidane? headbutting materazzi in the world cup final and getting sent off when clearly france needed him in the penalty shoot-out?

i could go on all day long but cba...

i would admit if fabregas did spit in his face then yh its bad but clearly fabregas didnt just spit at him for no reason at all horton or brown must of said something to him then fabregas reacted badly to it.

this is a wayne rooney and fergy thread when did fabregas become part of it??
Some people were just born moronic I guess.(K)

lol whats a tard! dumbass!get a life oh wait ur a leeds fan not much chance of that!*****!muppet!

c'mon this is about the red card not about your personal egos. but i do think the second yellow was harsh;though Rooney should learn to control himself on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back