Ferguson apologises to ref Wiley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 737

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson apologises to referee Alan Wiley for any embarrassment caused by comments the Manchester United boss made about him.

More...

Should never have said it in the first place, I hope they throw the book at him

i but when he said sorry all the muscles in him tightened and the birds around him died

Im sure this means he will get away with any punishment. The fa are a complete joke and worship the ground he walks on. He gets away with everything he does absolute joke.

Im sure this means he will get away with any punishment. The fa are a complete joke and worship the ground he walks on. He gets away with everything he does absolute joke.
Bet you wouldn't mind if your manager or a player got away with it...

I genuinely think they're scared of him. He's got a temper, and the spineless FA don't like it when he gets mad.

"During the Respect campaign - and this is a fact - Mr Ferguson was charged by the FA for improper conduct after comments made about Martin Atkinson and Keith Hackett.

He was not punished. He is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things."

If only people listened to Rafa instead of belittling him.

They should put him through the referees weekly routine and see how he does. That would be hilarious.

sorry lee but that mean nothing the day after the respect campaign mascherano got sent off for dissent, benitez had a massive go at the ref, nothing happened, that was about 15hours after the annoucement, so benitez can say **** all

oops scott's gettin all defensive again;)

oh, no i think fergie was wrong definetely wrong, but people cant say anything about benitez he is just as bad

oh, no i think fergie was wrong definetely wrong, but people cant say anything about benitez he is just as bad
I sort of agree with you Scott, but SAF does it a lot, Benitez has only done it 1 or 2 times, I'm saying it's ok because he's only done it once or twice, but Fergie does it a lot more and he just says sorry and gets away with it sometimes.

fair enough kinger, but people cant refer to something rafa has sed, as he is bad at it, and he does other things which fergie doesnt do, E.G. whine in public about lack of money ect ect

fair enough kinger, but people cant refer to something rafa has sed, as he is bad at it, and he does other things which fergie doesnt do, E.G. whine in public about lack of money ect ect

Yeah Rafa also swears at reporters, refuses to do interviews with certain people, calls people idiots when they think his signings are terrible, etc..

all hail fergie
hail.gif

i am sorry, but i am sure both of them do it, SAF is no angel, niether is benitez. i have heard him whine about people opinions on zonal marking so many times.

Back