Ferguson charged over ref remarks

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 490

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is charged with improper conduct by the Football Association for his comments on referee Alan Wiley's fitness.

More...

that should teach all managers to think before they speak :D

i think what he was saying was correct but shouldnt have done it puplicly i think alan wiley is unfit for the epl

i think what he was saying was correct but shouldnt have done it puplicly i think alan wiley is unfit for the epl

they did an analysis of wileys fitness during that game, its turns out wiley covered more ground ground than all but 5 players i think it was.

so i dont think he is unfit atall.

were two of them including goalkeepers. what are other refs doing compared to him?

they did an analysis of wileys fitness during that game, its turns out wiley covered more ground ground than all but 5 players i think it was.

so i dont think he is unfit atall.

It was actually 6 i think (6) But still Fergy was wrong and he knows it, trying to switch attention form Foster's error.

fergies been in the game longer than anyone in the epl im sure he knows what he is talking about personally i think refs should been in the top 3 of distance covered

were two of them including goalkeepers. what are other refs doing compared to him?

even if 2 of them were he still was covering more ground than a large percentage of proffesionals. the fact of the matter is fergie moans when he doesn't win and this is just a prime example of it.

trust me, if he wins the game he would not be moaning about anything. some people just have to win

i think wiley isnt fit enough the guy doesnt even look in the right shape you cant say that if they won fergie wouldnt be moaning about it because theres no such thing as should could and woulds in football

i think wiley isnt fit enough the guy doesnt even look in the right shape you cant say that if they won fergie wouldnt be moaning about it because theres no such thing as should could and woulds in football

there is when fergie doesnt win.

Back