Ferguson condemns Allardyce exit

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson says Blackburn's decision to sack Sam Allardyce is "absolutely ridiculous".

More...

It's ridiculous because SAF scares the new manager of Blackburn will **** Man Utd. :P

lol looks like Fergie has lost his puppet, dont worry Fergie he will take the Real Madrid Job and gift u wins in the Champions League :P

Thats why he gets on well with most managers. Even when Hughes was sacked he was the first to comment on the sack and said it was unfair on Hughes.

Thats why he gets on well with most managers. Even when Hughes was sacked he was the first to comment on the sack and said it was unfair on Hughes.
Will the other managers comment when himself get sacked??

SAF being sacked. Oh, the things you read on this forum.

SAF will leave on his own terms. Sam did well but I think the owners wanted people to watch Blackburn's matches.

hardly puppets. either way sam is clogger and i dislike him immensely. but he has still been very shabbily treated.

hardly puppets. either way sam is clogger and i dislike him immensely. but he has still been very shabbily treated.

Lol r u serious, one day SAF will criticise Wenger, suddenly the next day u seen Big Sam criticizing him 2, next day SAF will insult Mourinho and then out of the blue Big Sam will do it 2,

Lol r u serious, one day SAF will criticise Wenger, suddenly the next day u seen Big Sam criticizing him 2, next day SAF will insult Mourinho and then out of the blue Big Sam will do it 2,
yeah, becuase Big sam doesnt like wenger! also SAF doesnt really criticise wenger anymore. if you had read te articles, the bad bloods from the keown days has largely gone between them

If he was Puppet then we would have won the league last season.

yeah, becuase Big sam doesnt like wenger! also SAF doesnt really criticise wenger anymore. if you had read te articles, the bad bloods from the keown days has largely gone between them

he does not like anyone SAF does not like :P

plus I am not referring only to Wenger, there are other managers like Mourinho

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

If he was Puppet then we would have won the league last season.

how is that so, I did not say his sucking-up extends to losing matches on purpose :P, if that was the case the FA would have suspended him years ago

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

how is that so, I did not say his sucking-up extends to losing matches on purpose :P, if that was the case the FA would have suspended him years ago
right SAF doesnt particularly criticise Jose either, they used to go round for wine after the United chelsea games

anyway, my bet is that they get martin jol and give him a strong war chest

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------[/COLOR]

You serious? SAF doesn't like Jose? What are you on. Jose and SAF are very good friends and you can make it out from Jose's interviews. Even in 2008-09 when we played Chelsea at OT, Jose was at OT (As we had a game against Inter in the knock out stages) and after the game he had a drink with SAF.

Rumour today is that the Indian owners want Diego Maradona..

You serious? SAF doesn't like Jose? What are you on. Jose and SAF are very good friends and you can make it out from Jose's interviews. Even in 2008-09 when we played Chelsea at OT, Jose was at OT (As we had a game against Inter in the knock out stages) and after the game he had a drink with SAF.

Oops my bad :)

Rumour today is that the Indian owners want Diego Maradona..

Premier league needs few crazy managers and he fits very well. It would be excellent to watch his post match interviews. This is for entertainment factor. XD

Back