• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 790
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson gives his backing to the under-fire Glazer family, who own the club.

More...

Of course he has. Even if they are in the wrong, you dont antagonise your boss

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbisUba0fhY"]YouTube- MLS All-Stars 2-5 Manchester United - Highlights (HD)[/ame]

He wont come out and say, get these bastards out or **** off you yanks.

But one good thing about Glazers is they leave the footballing side to Manager and never interrupt.

He wont come out and say, get these bastards out or **** off you yanks.

But one good thing about Glazers is they leave the footballing side to Manager and never interrupt.
thats true. for now at least anyway

It's a good video though, I like it, Cleverleys' goal was awesome.

It's a good video though, I like it, Cleverleys' goal was awesome.

yep i think we should talk about that in the pre season thread if youget me because we'll just be spamming this thread and dont think spam is good for the site (A);)

Tom Cleverly :wub: his goal he is going to be brilliant in a copl of seasons he is english if memory serves me right? Kiko Macheda was brilant quick thinking from him

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Back on topic why wouldn't ferguson back his owners what would the press react like if he was like the owners are ruining the club blah blah the dressing room would be a mess and morale would be low with players knowing things arent right

Tom Cleverly :wub: his goal he is going to be brilliant in a copl of seasons he is english if memory serves me right? Kiko Macheda was brilant quick thinking from him

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Back on topic why wouldn't ferguson back his owners what would the press react like if he was like the owners are ruining the club blah blah the dressing room would be a mess and morale would be low with players knowing things arent right
yeah, if you were talking im FM terms for macheda 1st and chicarito's it was anticipation, composure, finishing, acceleration, decisons (plus flair in in the latters)

exactly. he would end up the same way rafa did

Manutd Owners, Preseason friendly video, Goal discussion. :P

yeah, if you were talking im FM terms for macheda 1st and chicarito's it was anticipation, composure, finishing, acceleration, decisons (plus flair in in the latters)

exactly. he would end up the same way rafa did

but seriously how can the glazers sleep at nght knowing they are hated by their own club?

Manutd Owners, Preseason friendly video, Goal discussion. :P
lol to be fair theres not much to say RE: owners. rafas bickering with the owners cost him the title (along with the imfamous "rant"), since he was trying to battle too much at once, and it ultimately cost him his job. It would be silly to follow the same route, not even SAF could get away with it indefinitely (though the fallout from sacking fergie would be nuclear)

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

but seriously how can the glazers sleep at nght knowing they are hated by their own club?
they are comforted by the money they are squeezing out of us

Last edited:
I persoanlly cant see Fergie geting the axe but the dressing room is the main reason he is backing them

I persoanlly cant see Fergie geting the axe but the dressing room is the main reason he is backing them
exactly there is no need to create unnesscary tension and uncertainty. its hard enough trying to win the title as it is

exactly there is no need to create unnesscary tension and uncertainty. its hard enough trying to win the title as it is

And David Gill was quick to back the glazrs back when the green and gold campaign was going on i think the fans should ignore the glazers and focus on backing the team 100% this season glazers will eventually sell

well Rafa criticised the yanks and got nothing said about it.

Edit: So did Roy, He said we need them to sell now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back