• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 418

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson revels in his Manchester United side becoming the most successful English club in domestic competition.

More...

ah what a day for the mighty reds well done lads well done fergie absolute magic!

I've think I've used what words are available to describe how incredible a manager SAF is, and how great a job the players have done to do this achievement in other posts, so I won't bother trying to think of any more lol. Except congratulations Man Utd-thoroughly, thoroughly deserved.

12 league titles, incredible achievement. Still got the same desire and passion for the game. Hope he stays for as long as possible. United will never be the same without his presence.

12 league titles, incredible achievement. Still got the same desire and passion for the game. Hope he stays for as long as possible. United will never be the same without his presence.

yeah me to hope fergie lives forever lol

He wasn't the only one delighted yesterday I can asure you lol A brilliant day to be a United fan and now the RedArmy turns its attentions on Wembley and that team from Spain ;)

Back