Ferguson denies retirement rumour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 895

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson dismisses rumours he will retire as Manchester United boss at the end of next season.

More...

wouldnt be suprised if he will carry on as utd manager for the rest of his life :P

He will retire when he wins the League next.

Which will be next year, due to the post saying he wouldn't retire at the end of this season.

Simples. ;)

the day he leaves OT, it will be in a coffin, i dont thinkk hes ever gonna retire, dont think he can give it up

He will retire when he wins the League next.

Which will be next year, due to the post saying he wouldn't retire at the end of this season.

Simples. ;)

The post says he won't leave at the end of next season, not this season.

These stories will come out every year until he finally does decide to retire.

JP WOODY HAS ALTERNATIVE PLANS FOR FERGUSON

The sooner this guy leaves management and gets a job as a pundit the better. :P

He'll keep going until he physically is unable to continue, I think.

He seems obsessed with winning.

The last time he said he was going to retire United went off form so of course he is going to say this to keep his players focused.

Can you imagine Sir Alex as a pundit? That really would be epic.

just hurry up and do one fergie. would love to see how the great man utd would cope without their god.

just hurry up and do one fergie. would love to see how the great man utd would cope without their god.
well we've done pretty well through out history at united, we've had some brilliant managers. whoever comes a long after fergie, im sure we'll be fine

We'll do well with your 'Special One' ;)

I think Fergie will go in 2012 when Mourinho's contract with Inter is up

We'll do well with your 'Special One' ;)

I think Fergie will go in 2012 when Mourinho's contract with Inter is up

jose knows if he joins utd he will loose all respect from chelsea fans and i think that means alot to him.

jose knows if he joins utd he will loose all respect from chelsea fans and i think that means alot to him.

if mourinho ever goes utd i would still love him as a manager and he would still be my favourite manager :D

He's gonna be buried in the pitch somewhere
or else his ashes will be spread all over Old Trafford

Back