Ferguson excited by Chelsea test

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 361

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd boss Alex Ferguson is relishing Sunday's match against Chelsea so much that he joked he would like to take the field himself.

More...

eeeeeeeeee I'm excited too, can't wait, the atmosphere is gona be great and hopefully we can do them.

0-0

Gonna be a boring match.

i cant say the score...but not even a chance for chelsea...they havent been playing good football lately..utd will scrape it

Chelsea thrashed.. Man u were the better side but all 3 goals came from crosses!

Good shout Ad. Lee you were right, at least for the first half. Howard Webb wouldn't know the meaning of the words 'play the advantage' if they slapped him in the face with a wet kipper and then shagged his wife right in front of him.

What a result though. Hope Benitez saw how nervous we were. And we started with 3 of our 4 best Cm's on the bench (Fletch pwned :P). They were dire, although Vidic and Evans were absolute rocks at the back.

Man Utd is the best...'Are you watching Merseyside?’..We will beat Liverpool at Old Trafford by 3-0.

rooney and ronaldo the new drogba n cashley! dive dive dive! time n time again discgraceful! rooney`s was one of the worst i have seen!

haha oh my, someones a bit jealous! Although u know Ronaldo 'diving' isnt a new thing right? He's done it since he got here and has gotten better.

When did Rooney dive? Whenever it was, it can't have been the worst you've seen, you had Pires in your team for years

rooney dived when bosingwa got a yellow !! and it was ONE of the worst i had seen he was on the floor rolling around to get the player booked! i know its chelsea but still classed as cheating i think? unless like fergie its ok as its manu?

eboue is a diver hense he gets booed off the pitch at the emirates!as for pires not in the same class as ronaldo for both skill and diving!

eboue is a diver hense he gets booed off the pitch at the emirates!as for pires not in the same class as ronaldo for both skill and diving!

Oh come on!

You'll find it harder to name players who don't dive, than players who do. Diving is an epidemic that has infected all levels of football, from the international stage to the Sunday league's.

I don't think Eboué's diving was the reason why he was booed; if that were the case then Adebayor, Fàbregas, Nasri and the rest would be booed off every week.

It really irritates me when people single out United players as serial divers, particularly Ronaldo, when every team does it.

but that is because the do dive consistantly hense as u say serial divers! if u want me to name all the players that dive in the united team we would be here forever i was pointing out the worst this season! as for eboue he played pap and gave the ball away which resulted in the other team scoreing but before that he was booed for consistant diving and the fans wanted walcott to get a chance! as for people picking on ronaldo please the guy is the worst there is check his tube vid see for urself!

Back