Ferguson lambasts Man Utd display

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 582

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson criticises his side's display in the defeat at Liverpool.

More...

They were terrible. I think it's about time EVD was dropped now. I'd rather Kushy played instead now.

Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Scholes, Anderson, Giggs, Nani just didn't get into the game at all. Whenever we had the ball it always seemed to be Ferdinand. :(

The United boss was unhappy about Vidic's dismissal, saying: "Carragher was making those challenges all day long, and no fouls were given.

Yeah I can't believe Carragher brought down Tevez when he was running through on goal and then did a flying forearm smash on Berbatov.... Oh wait he never. :|

Heheh

The referee was **** like. Was one of the most inconsistent refereeing displays I've seen in a while. He wasn't giving anything for blatant fouls and then would give free kicks for perfectly good tackles. Was doing it all game.

Meh, Vidic deserved to go, I didn't think the ref was that bad.

We were ***** second half, didn't deserve anything. Awful performance. Hargreaves shuda come on at HT.

They were terrible. I think it's about time EVD was dropped now. I'd rather Kushy played instead now.

WHAT?! Sean have you seen Shitsack for more than 5 minutes? He looks as confident as Taibi dealing with anything that doesn't require a flying save (and cos he can do this it makes him look better than he is).

If Edwin is to be dropped it should be for Foster, but after last season VDS should be given another chance.

VDS has only had a few bad games, obviously i would prefer Foster, but he's still injured and even when VDS is wank, he's still better than Tomas ********.

Yeh I'd rather Foster be given a chance over Kush. VDS just seems to be making a mistake every other game now and usuallu costing us a goal.

"kush" cant catch either, i remember the cup game v Boro at Riverside one or two seasons ago, 2-2 i think.....he was terrible at coming for corners and crosses.

But he has just been given a new contract?

Back