Ferguson queries referee fitness

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 586

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson criticises the fitness of referee Alan Wiley following Manchester United's 2-2 draw with Sunderland.

More...

wow. That is a new one. Questioning referee fitness?! Pretty poor excuse if you ask me. You aren't kidding anyone Alex, you are upset because you drew with Sunderland at home.

well. he is probaly ****** off, but he is SIR ALEZ he can do what ever he likes, when he likes

I love feguson but i thought this was a low, low blow.:S

I don t wont to insult anyone but premierleague managers are always complaining about referees..they can t take blame for fail and they mistakes.

Fergie is doing a bit of a Rafa, not giving credit to the opposition when it is deserved.

I don t wont to insult anyone but premierleague managers are always complaining about referees..they can t take blame for fail and they mistakes.
I'm sure in every other league the managers whine just as much. e.g if i remember right last year barca players and manager complained about chelsea's physical style and lack of protection from the referee.

i agree managers complain a lot but i don't think it is just the premier league.

if you were at the game you would of seen for sunderlands second goal the ref got in the way when nani had the ball then sunderland scored within 30seconds.

well yes it depends on manager personality but look at Wenger,Sir Alex,Mourinho-when he was in chelsea,Benitez..they always complain,argue with refs...

well, yh iif he makes a mistake they are on lots of money, i dnt want to lose there jobs,

the refs fitness doesnt explain sunderland scoring 2 goals???

at the end of the day we played poor and we need to improve big time

this is stupid, has SIR ALEX actually blamed the ref fitness on the result, he is just saying he isnt fit enough for top flight football.

sir alex is obviously sore and full of excuses after losing. seriously, give the refs a break.

Back