Ferguson 'too old' for retirement

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson reiterates his desire to remain in management for the foreseeable future.

More...

I think if he retired Man Utd will have lost a lot of attraction to their club. The only other manager to have the same pull as him would have to be Mourinho and I cant see him leaving Real Madrid any time soon. Fergie needs to stay untill Real Madrid win the Champions Leage, which is when Mourinho would achive it and leave...

This geezer will be wheeled out in his coffin if he had it his way im sure. Excellent man and easily the best manager to walk this earth.

I would say we might get Mourinho if he will leave at the time or Laurent Blanc or maybe Eric Cantona

truly a legend, sometimes I wonder how he does not get bored off being at the same club for so many years

Excellent news. Go on Sir Alex. An example of a great Scot if I ever did see 1.

This is pretty clear to me to be honest with everyone, Fergie loves Manchester United with an passion and Manchester United loves Sir Alex. He will never be booted out, and will stay for many more years and trophies, that is for sure.

He admitted he'd have loved to have managed Barcelona, what are the odds of a final swansong in Spain?

He admitted he'd have loved to have managed Barcelona, what are the odds of a final swansong in Spain?

Near zero. He'd never leave United, not even for the likes of Messi and Xavi.

Near zero. He'd never leave United, not even for the likes of Messi and Xavi.
there are two things on his mind; beating liverpool to 19, and equalling/surpassing bob paisleys 3 european titles

Back