Ferguson United.

• Thread starter Thread starter lukef
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

lukef

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Ferguson United is a new team in the English Premier League based in London which a repuation of 6000. I decided to create a team from editor, start from scract i.e haveing no players, staff etc to start with what so ever. I have a stadium holding 35000 people which is an all seater. I gave myself a 50M budget with a 500k Wage Budget. However, opted for a cheeky top half finish and they gave me 67M! Just beaten Wigan at home in my first league game, 4-1. Good result considering I have just bought a whole team which need time to gel! Chelsea at home next, uggggh :/.. Hope you guys read this post!

basically like 50mill challenge except your reputation is lower and you hav higher budget

Hi everyone, Ferguson United is a new team in the English Premier League based in London which a repuation of 6000. I decided to create a team from editor, start from scract i.e haveing no players, staff etc to start with what so ever. I have a stadium holding 35000 people which is an all seater. I gave myself a 50M budget with a 500k Wage Budget. However, opted for a cheeky top half finish and they gave me 67M! Just beaten Wigan at home in my first league game, 4-1. Good result considering I have just bought a whole team which need time to gel! Chelsea at home next, uggggh :/.. Hope you guys read this post!

Good idea but surely this should be under editing or something rather than in players?

good team not much back up tho
beckham+ cardozo will be the key to your team

good team not much back up tho
beckham+ cardozo will be the key to your team

I know, Vicente got injured in pre-season and has torn his ankle ligaments and is out for 10-11 months.. Have around 5 players that have been offered contracts so that should strengthen the squad it depth a little.

50 million challenge?

Yeah, where you start as a newly promoted team in the prem and you have no players but a £50M transfer budget and you have to stay up 1st season, mid-table in the 2nd, reach Europe in season 3 and the CL in the 4th year.

lol yeah i know wat it is, i just thought that this post sounds very similar.

Back