King Madz

Reaction score
So I've started a new save with United.. Haven't made any signings as of yet, relying just on pure tactics. So I've come up with a tactic which seems to be winning me games consistently. Not a bad start to a season ay? Here are some results below..

I'll being uploading more screenshots as the season progresses!

So I've started a new save with United.. Haven't made any signings as of yet, relying just on pure tactics. So I've come up with a tactic which seems to be winning me games consistently. Not a bad start to a season ay? Here are some results below..

hi

good results. can you post the tactic?

cheers

What the ****? This part of the forum for share tactic. Called share & download.
Win every game, please. But such topcis for the other sections of the forum. Here come for other purposes.

[h=1]Share & Download FM 16 Tactics[/h]Do you have a great tactic for FM 16 that you want to share with everyone? Or simply browse our huge collection of top tactics from our great community to help you win the crucial match