ubik2012

Reaction score
I've seen these guys mentioned, so I thought I would post up some screenies.
Both came to me in a Southampton first season championship save (Jan) and did very well.
The second screenshots are the guys developed by the computer on a different save. Fernando is the better of the two.
Both can be had for around 3 million at the start of the second season, WP permitting

View attachment 251666View attachment 251667View attachment 251668View attachment 251669

1) both extremely well known
2) how in the world did you sign them in the Championship.... Fernando becomes one of the best DM's in the game..

1) both extremely well known
2) how in the world did you sign them in the Championship.... Fernando becomes one of the best DM's in the game..

I've seen them mentioned, but I did a search and no screen shots!
Most of the posts were from 2011 for the FM 2011 (I saw your 2011 post obviously)

I got them on loan in Jan! They just got offered in the game. When the season ended, I went to buy them and agreed price and contract on both for around 3 million. Unfortuantely, Fernando failed to get a WP and I am trying again but this time (a month later) the price is up to 5 million. They wont loan him again sob!