• Thread starter Thread starter pala
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

pala

Reaction score
I'm desperate. I had a Liverpool save before I updated to LFC Marshall's summer update, and he was absolute class. Scored from right to left. I then started a new game with LFC Marshall's update, and Torres is simply awful. I'm playing the 4-2-3-1 tactic with Torres as a lone striker, either poacher or Advance Striker, doesn't work. Last season he had 40 appearances and 20 goals. This season (2nd), he has 17 app's, and 10 goals. What can I do? Is it related to the update or what?

I'm desperate. I had a Liverpool save before I updated to LFC Marshall's summer update, and he was absolute class. Scored from right to left. I then started a new game with LFC Marshall's update, and Torres is simply awful. I'm playing the 4-2-3-1 tactic with Torres as a lone striker, either poacher or Advance Striker, doesn't work. Last season he had 40 appearances and 20 goals. This season (2nd), he has 17 app's, and 10 goals. What can I do? Is it related to the update or what?

what are you talking about? his goal/game ratio is higher second season

20 goals in 40 games is pretty good in my opinion. as is 17 in 10. what the **** are you expecting? Him to score a hat trick every game?

20 goals in 40 games is pretty good in my opinion. as is 17 in 10. what the **** are you expecting? Him to score a hat trick every game?
He score once every few games...In my other save he had 30 goals in 23 apps. That's a huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back