Few questions about Fifa Manager

sovietchild

Reaction score
Hello,

1 question - how many seasons can you play?
2. how many ukrainian leagues is there? (Pyramid)
3. Lets say if I take low budget team and bring it to champions league would I get any reward for just making UEFA group stage just like in real world? What is the rewards compare to real time?
4. Can we scout for new players?

I'm just going to assume u mean football manager and answer your questions

1. There's no limit to the seasons you can play, although I'm not sure if you have to retire at a certain age.

2. The top 2 leagues from Ukraine are available, although I'm pretty sure someone would have expanded it to lower leagues as well.

3. I don't know what you mean by real time, but since FM goes as close as possible to reality, you would get the same prize money as in real life.

4. I'm assuming by new players, you mean players your scouts know nothing about already, so if you have the scouting knowledge and good enough finances, yes.

This is from uefa wiki Prize money

As of 2012–13, UEFA awards €2.1 million to each team in the play-off round. For reaching the group stage, UEFA awards a base fee of €8.6 million. A win in the group is awarded €1 million and a draw is worth €500,000. In addition, UEFA pays teams reaching the first knockout round €3.5 million, each quarter-finalist €3.9 million, €4.9 million for each semi-finalist, €6.5 million for the runners-up and €10.5 million for the winners.[50]
Playoffs: €2,100,000
Base fee for group stage: €8,600,000
Group match victory: €1,000,000
Group match draw: €500,000
Round of 16: €3,500,000
Quarter-finals: €3,900,000
Semi-finals: €4,900,000
Losing finalist: €6,500,000
Winning the Final: €10,500,000
A large part of the distributed revenue from the UEFA Champions League is linked to the "market pool", the distribution of which is determined by the value of the television market in each country. For the 2010–11 season, Manchester United, who lost the final, earned nearly €53.2 million in total of which €27.3 million was prize money, compared with the €51.0 million earned by Barcelona, who won the tournament and was awarded with €30.7 million of prize money.[51]

Back