Few questions about the FM BASE Predictions section.

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Basically somehow i have disabled the other leagues they are now not showing up for some reason how do i reenable them?

Also the Total ranking leaderboards, How is that worked out is that done by every different predictions even other leagues other then premiership all the way from 2009 or is it reset every year? or is it only the premiership over the last few years?

Basically somehow i have disabled the other leagues they are now not showing up for some reason how do i reenable them?

Click on Settings & Options on the left hand column and you can enable/disable leagues on their.

Screen Shot 2011-09-21 at 17.10.27.png

Also the Total ranking leaderboards, How is that worked out is that done by every different predictions even other leagues other then premiership all the way from 2009 or is it reset every year? or is it only the premiership over the last few years?

The total rankings is the total points by a person in all leagues over the chosen time period (drop down menu at the top to choose the date range).

Thanks a lot I did end up finding the leagues again just before you replied. Thanks for the answer on the total rankings. :) Currently 20th"Ish" on the premiership rankings. Now time to start betting on every league. :)