few questions on new fm12

Reaction score
Just recieved it in post from SHOPTO.NET

just few questions i wanted to ask first before installing

1. my internet is due to go off on saturday for upto 4 days, if i install with steam can i still access the game in steam with no internet access?

2. is it better installing on steam or straight on computer

3. i know it is very early but does anyone know of a database to extend leagues to 1 or 2 lower than north/south
as i want chorley fc in it

thats it really at moment thanks

1. you only have 2 be online once to activate it, then you can play offline.
2. you have 2 use steam for installation.

1. Once you verify the game via steam you can play offline after that
2. It is best to use steam only as you dont need to locte the disc everytime you play and you also gain access to achievements. But if your not sure of net access install via disc and just verify via steam.
3.There are no custom databases as of yet because there isnt an official editor yet. Wait a week or 2 and im sure there will be one

thanks

so if i intall game now i cant play till tomorrow?

bit harsh, how are others playing it?

Pretty much. Activated at 12:01. No one else is playing full game-applies to everybody. If they are, it's the demo nothing more than that.

Also it's very important that you are set up to play OFFline. If you don't make sure of this, you can't play anything on steam. So when you do start up steam with the internet connection working, set it to offline and do not log off. just restart steam in offline mode and you should be sorted! :)

1. You can use Steam in offline mode. If you have no internet connection then you can't really log out. Just stay logged in on offline mode.

2. That's up to you. If your internet speed is good then use Steam. Otherwise just use the disc.

3. The game has been out 11 hours. No.

3.There are no custom databases as of yet because there isnt an official editor yet. Wait a week or 2 and im sure there will be one

The official editor is installed with the game.

It's not you have to install it separately, and at the time of his post the game was not out. And I'm pretty sure he said "wait a week or two and I'm sure there will be one" for the custom database, not the actual editor.

1. my internet is due to go off on saturday for upto 4 days, if i install with steam can i still access the game in steam with no internet access?

2. is it better installing on steam or straight on computer

3. i know it is very early but does anyone know of a database to extend leagues to 1 or 2 lower than north/south
as i want chorley fc in it

1. By installing through Steam, you have the option to play through 'offline' mode. It works the same as online mode, except that you won't be able to connect to other members or download any new updates while you're in that mode.

2. Steam is better, for a few reasons; the first is that it automatically updates new patches if you are connected to the internet. It also means that you can chat to people in-game through use of the overlay (Windows users press Shift+Tab for this).

3. Unless you create it yourself with use of the editor, no there isn't at the moment. If you keep checking back at the forums and downloads section, you may find someone who has worked on something like this, and you will be able to download an unofficial patch.

It's not you have to install it separately, and at the time of his post the game was not out. And I'm pretty sure he said "wait a week or two and I'm sure there will be one" for the custom database, not the actual editor.

Ah, right, I see.

When downloading through Steam, the editor now comes as a separate download. if you go to your 'Library' then click on 'All Games' and change to 'Tools', it will be on the list ready for download there.

When downloading through Steam, the editor now comes as a separate download. if you go to your 'Library' then click on 'All Games' and change to 'Tools', it will be on the list ready for download there.

Mine downloaded at the same time. Maybe you deselected it when initially installing. Oh well, irrelevant to the topic.

If you looked at the time of my post it was yesterday before the game became live so obviously I was referring to the editor not being included with the demo.
But the data editor has been released now and it will be at least a week before somebody makes a decent lower leagues database

If you looked at the time of my post it was yesterday before the game became live so obviously I was referring to the editor not being included with the demo.
But the data editor has been released now and it will be at least a week before somebody makes a decent lower leagues database

Ah, right, I see.

Back