Few Youths

• Thread starter Thread starter S.J
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K
Very nice, do you use your own training schedules?

its not always about the training, i dont really change it to much, tutoring works alot better.

its not always about the training, i dont really change it to much, tutoring works alot better.

Yea I find improvements are much better when a yth player is tutored by a senior player... helps to pick up their moves too rather than having to learn each one separately. Had Verratti in my Man U game... awesome

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

... check out his stats in the tactic link below. have a screenshot in 2025

Yea I find improvements are much better when a yth player is tutored by a senior player... helps to pick up their moves too rather than having to learn each one separately. Had Verratti in my Man U game... awesome

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

... check out his stats in the tactic link below. have a screenshot in 2025

yeah its always better if you have the right person to tutor them :D alot easier to as you just let them get on with it, verratti in 2025 looks unreal look foward to when hes in my ac milan first team cant see him getting infront of aguero or gourcuff atm lol

yeah its always better if you have the right person to tutor them :D alot easier to as you just let them get on with it, verratti in 2025 looks unreal look foward to when hes in my ac milan first team cant see him getting infront of aguero or gourcuff atm lol

Yea good players. When Verratti does come good I recommend playing him as an Advanced Playmaker just behind two strikers that way he brings loads of goals and assists

Yea good players. When Verratti does come good I recommend playing him as an Advanced Playmaker just behind two strikers that way he brings loads of goals and assists

thats exakly how i play already mate 4.1.2.1.2 :D

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

oh and mcnally07 have u been man u since season 1?

Just a question bout training and tutoring. What if iv got these players like shelvey and what not in my team in lower leagues and they are my key players. Are they still going to grow into great players with a good trainging and what not. Im leeds btw.

Look at this younster. You can buy him from Germinal Beerschot for 700k. He can play at the same level as Fabregas. I also like Lacina Traore from CFR Cluj that is available for 875k. Both have a potential ability of -9 in the Data Editor.

Just a question bout training and tutoring. What if iv got these players like shelvey and what not in my team in lower leagues and they are my key players. Are they still going to grow into great players with a good trainging and what not. Im leeds btw.

im not to sure mate as ive never really tried with a smaller team and havent got into it ill let you no. sorry

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Look at this younster. You can buy him from Germinal Beerschot for 700k. He can play at the same level as Fabregas. I also like Lacina Traore from CFR Cluj that is available for 875k. Both have a potential ability of -9 in the Data Editor.

wicked going to have a look at him now mate looks good at the age. could get him to be brill, also lacina t is at real madrid on my game first team banging in plenty of goals with benzema cavani (i sold to them)lol and gonzalo, my players have got even better and got a few new ones in the under 20s building up looking brill! ill upload some screenshots in a mo.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

rits is a bit of a flop on mine hes moved to juve and got nowhere hasnt improved much either

Back