Feyenoord, looking for some players.

• Thread starter Thread starter Larzz3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6K

Larzz3

Reaction score
As i'm finally getting FM 15 today, i will begin my main save with my favorite team: Feyenoord.
As i can't go on the game yet, i don't have a clue about what my transfer budget is. I would like to remain in realistic players and my preference is to obtain players within Netherlands, Belgium and Scandinavia.

My key objective is to buy a striker. And if possible i would like to buy a left and a right back. Do you guys have any ideas for me?

Thank you!

Dino Halilovic on a free, develops well.

Alper Ademoglu from Anderlecht is the same and cheap.

hard to say without a budget mate!

i am a player from ghana and am a full back i do play all the back lines am 17yrs

As i'm finally getting FM 15 today, i will begin my main save with my favorite team: Feyenoord.
As i can't go on the game yet, i don't have a clue about what my transfer budget is. I would like to remain in realistic players and my preference is to obtain players within Netherlands, Belgium and Scandinavia.

My key objective is to buy a striker. And if possible i would like to buy a left and a right back. Do you guys have any ideas for me?

Thank you!

A few players to recommend: Yann-Erik de Lanlay develops nicely and is cheap. He's at Norwegian side Viking I think. Thomas Drage is a nice AMC from another Norwegian team (Can't remember name). In terms of strikers Andre Senghor is pretty immense and available on a free.

Hopefully this helps you in some way :)

Thanks guys ended up having 4 mil transfer budget, bought Kramaric for 3 mil. Only looking foor some backs now

Gino Peruzzi and Pavel Kaderabek are available for around 2m.

Gino Dekker from Ajax youth turns into a club legend! He's 16 I think at min!

Could get Sandro in on loan from Barcelona B as a backup ST, if he's still available.

Get Marco (?) Livaja on a free. He's a decent player who will improve but the reason you want to get him is that as soon as you do his value shoots up to 5m+ and this means that in the second season you should sell him and get "free" money.

Also, being Feyenoord money will be tight so you need cheap but quality players:

1. Adam Vass - 400k only for a class DM with stats of players costing at least 10 times as much (must have Hungary as playable).
2. T. Drage - 400k, class young versatile winger/am.
3. Rasmus Thelander (cheap cb who will improve)
4. Savitskyi -250k (tutor him for a while to increase determination and he' ll be great for you for years). Winger
5. Humam Tariq
6. Loans: Mammana (cb) easy to loan and to renew it for a couple of seasons till you can buy outright / Simeone (River Plate) cf/R. Neves (dm)/G. Burdisso (cb)/Adama Traore/Angel Correa
7. Vallejo 600k cb - but you will face competition for him.
8. Thabani Mthembu - young cf with awesome stats. A steal at 1m! incl instalments

More cheap players to consider (and when I say cheap I mean even for less than 100k each!):

GK Sondre Rossbach
CM/DM: Lundemo/Amartey/Hou Saeter/Ajer/Odegaard/Landu Landu
CB: Vieux Sane
CF: Lucas Boye/Dag Alexander Olsen

Back