adug

Reaction score
Hey, possibly a daft question, but I'm having real problems with keeping my wage bill under FFP limits. Sold some players for loads of cash, but can't actually spend it because any new signings would take me over the limit. Just about managing to stay within the liits for two seasons, but I'm wondering: does there come a point where it increases and you can actually compete with the wage bills of the big clubs, or are you forever stuck on a middling wage bill that won't let you sign big names? (I'm playing as Villa).

win more, buy low, sell big, offer players a lower wage with higher bonuses you'll never pay out on,

Time for a wage cut. Offer current players new deals on lower wage but bigger bonuses and clauses.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hey, possibly a daft question, but I'm having real problems with keeping my wage bill under FFP limits. Sold some players for loads of cash, but can't actually spend it because any new signings would take me over the limit. Just about managing to stay within the liits for two seasons, but I'm wondering: does there come a point where it increases and you can actually compete with the wage bills of the big clubs, or are you forever stuck on a middling wage bill that won't let you sign big names? (I'm playing as Villa).

FFP is all about spending within your means. If you're not being offered much wage budget, it means you need to generate more income. Pick your pre-season tours well, try to get some commercial feeder clubs, get some world class players on free contracts to get shirt sales. Basically, work on improving your club as a rand and make them more profitable.