Fiercest Duel in England

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

Frutty

Reaction score
What Football Match do you think it is the fiercest in England?
I would make a ranking like this:
1) Arsenal - Tottenham
2) Sunderland - Newcastle
3) Manchester United - Manchester City

What's your?

Thats just an excuse to fight, not a good derby. Arsenal Spurs and Liverpool United :D

liverpool vs manchester united
spurs vs arsenal

Liverpool vs Manchester United... that is the fiercest rivalry in English football, fan wise and is even worse because of the fact we are now level with them on League titles :)

Liverpool v United, when i had my season ticket at Old Trafford that was the game everyone was looking forward to, so its United's biggest game i think. Got to be close with the biggest in England

Liverpool united games always tend to be boring in my opinion, execpt from 1-4 XD

Blyth Spartans Vs Gateshead FC, lol :P

honestly though, if this game ever got to a bigger scale it would be something to watch out for, Not many Non-League games are segragated now.

living down south the pompey-southampton game is a huge grudge match, it even gets to the point down here they find it hard working together because of the hatred. my personal grudges are with liverpool and tottenham.

Definitely in the past it was Man. United vs. Arsenal but not so much anymore.
Tottenham vs. Chealsea is always a good one

Sunderland vs Skunks easily, so much passion and for the on day so much hatred for anything black and white

Sheff. Wed vs. Sheff. Utd probably.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think Arsenal consider us big rivals anymore.

Back