fifa 09 club glitch

joshb

Reaction score
just wondering does anyone know how to do the clubs glitch online where you can put all the best players into one team like gerrard torres kaka ronaldo and messi into the same team and use online in the clubs mode??

cheers :)

Wouldn't tell you if I did, people who do things like that spoil games for the rest of us.

Wouldn't tell you if I did, people who do things like that spoil games for the rest of us.

Agreed, if you can't play a game properly, don't play at all. We all like to play the "Dream Team" now and again, thats why EA put World XI and Classic XI on the game.

some guy did it against me :mad:
he said he would teach me if i let him beat me 5 times :/...no thanx

i had no idea that there is a glitch like this. its pretty gay though

Someone was Man United agiasnt me and i was wondering who had the long hair upfront only for it to be iBRAHIMOVIC AND KAKA

there's another glitch the guy showed me
it's when his keeper picks up the ball...and he can hold it for as long as he likes...there's no timer :(

I hate how people want to win at a game so much that they resort to cheating. It's sad.

I'd heavy report those *****.
On my Club we've got 46 wins 32 draws 21 Loses Took us ages and hard work to do that the fact that people can cheat has well ****** me off.

i didnt say i was goint be using that glitch all i wanted to know is how it is done

never seen any glitches on fifa all the time i have been playing online

Been playing with your eyes closed then? Must be the luckiest guy in the world to not meet the glitchers.

i cant belive you have never played anyone who hasnt cheated on the game its full of them

i've had fifa 08 and fifa 09 (got in on the day of release) an i don't think i've come across any either and i play it alot, unless i'm unaware of them, any examples of glitches to look out for ? ...

really good players tht arent realistic like mark viduka out pacing ronaldo
dream teams- accrington stanley having messi kaka and ronaldo in thier team

I've never came across any glitchers either. Although I have only really played quick matches I haven't delved into Clubs or anything yet.

i know how but i i have never done it. this kid on my xbox friend list showed me how. i play loads of kids online who use that team glitch agianst me

Yaa quite a few do that glitch also, the 99 stats glitch.

We have come up against many of them in clubs beat them none the less, unbeaten after 40 games in our new club :D

You will find that these guys have 'FLASHED' X-box/PS3s, so they can play copied games on them, and before they burn the disc, they can alter the game by opening the files. I know this, as I own a flashed xbox(just for some of the games that are only released in Japan and USA that won't play on PAL Xbox). Hate people that cannot play a game properly, like I said in my previous post, if you can't play a game properly, don't play at all.