FIFA 10 Shocking Penalty Denial

What you deserve for buying FIFA 10 :p only joking honestly that is the worst decision I have ever seen

Lucky i won in the end though :)

what a dive! just kidding, that's pretty disgusting, wonder if it happens often?

Is fifa 10 good (other than that penalty denied:p) i'm getting it tomorrow

was that game at old trafford!! lol just kidding looks like a stone wall pen! got mine from tesco £24.99 on xbox 360 bargain!

Lol hope that doesn't happen to me on my game or i'll break something.
p.s. Kris, where do you get that cool info bar where your signature should be telling everyone your current league position?

Lol hope that doesn't happen to me on my game or i'll break something.
p.s. Kris, where do you get that cool info bar where your signature should be telling everyone your current league position?

They will be available to members soon Paddy. Sean is putting the finishing touches and you will be able to get one of your own.

if i wasn't winning that game already i would have broke something also

does decisions like these make the game more realistic? possibly...

Yeah I think they might deliberately do something like this. There is no ref in the world who has never made a mistake so it adds some more realism to the game.

If I did that foul and got away with it I would laugh my **** off.

I didnt think you could dive in Fifa Kris? What button combination is it? ;)

fifa 10 has a lot of problems though.sometimes when the star whistle has gone oppostion just passes the ball to us and you can pull the goalie away from his box and so on

Hope he was banned for a few weeks for simulation! (6)

I'm gonna wait for it to get de-bugged and get a few glitches fixed, and I'm gonna wait for it to come down in price cos i'm skint lol.

Beautiful challenge.

Referee got it spot on.