Fifa 10 VP Accomplishments

Spicer666

Reaction score
I can guess that the majority of you have Fifa 10, so hopefully you can help me. On the Virtual Pro accomplishments, there is one 'Pull off all 2 star skill moves in the arena' which unlocks the 3 star skill moves. Well i've done it, but I haven't been able to get the accomplishment. I've tried in the practice arena: 1 on 1 and in a practice match. I've also tried it in the warm up before the matches in VP mode. Does anyone know how to get the accomplishment for it? Help will be greatly appreciated (Y)

If you go on key skills and stats, then go on ball skills, the go onto the stars bit where it shows how many stars you have out of 5, and move your right stick down and it moves the side bar bit down which shows you what skills you have done.

I done it all the other day, pretty easy, hardest one is advanced rainbow flick, but it's easy to do in the end.

I'd say the hardest one is the rabona stop? I think thats what it's called. Where he rolls it under his foot and stops it in a rabona way with his laces. But yeah do what Max said and it should work (Y)

i unlocked all star skills in the first 10 minutes i played the game

The hardest skill is taking it past a player, i can do all the skills in the arena but none in the matchesXD

I'd say the hardest one is the rabona stop? I think thats what it's called. Where he rolls it under his foot and stops it in a rabona way with his laces. But yeah do what Max said and it should work (Y)
That's a level 5 one isn't it? I don't think I did them lol. I just did the level 4 ones, and got to level 5 and didn't bother <)

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

The hardest skill is taking it past a player, i can do all the skills in the arena but none in the matchesXD
XD I can do the rainbow flick in club matches now, I done it yesterday and volleyed and I hit the freaking bar :mad:

Haha, I don't have a club yet my 6'4 CB is a loner :(,
I have done the rainbow flick once in a proper match but the goalie caught it and ronaldo looked like a **** ^^)

Haha, I don't have a club yet my 6'4 CB is a loner :(,
I have done the rainbow flick once in a proper match but the goalie caught it and ronaldo looked like a **** ^^)
Lol, I would let you join ours, but your on PS3 :'( We just have 3 strikers playing and the bots so to speak do the rest, just ask for the ball in good positions and play some immense killer balls through. We play much better without an any :)

Although we have one of my mates playing who tries to be all tactical on Fifa, and he's bad at the game and he wants to play upfront but whenever he gets the ball he is immediately tackled :S

We try and play without him XD

Lol, I would let you join ours, but your on PS3 :'( We just have 3 strikers playing and the bots so to speak do the rest, just ask for the ball in good positions and play some immense killer balls through. We play much better without an any :)

Although we have one of my mates playing who tries to be all tactical on Fifa, and he's bad at the game and he wants to play upfront but whenever he gets the ball he is immediately tackled :S

We try and play without him XD

In my club we prefer to let one person go as 'Any' as I find the computer can be dodgy at times. Then one of us goes LW and the other goes RW.

Also how much % of accomplishments you guys done with you Pro?

I've done like 55% I think. My player is only 80 overall, but he's got 85 long shots, 94 finishing, and about 90 sprint speed so he's pretty deadly in front of goal :) I've mastered the finesse shot from outside the box now, score a lot of them ^^)

Just me and some of my mates from school

No time for skills on FIFA, they **** me off though, why Frankie beat me in an online match