FIFA Online(PC) Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
As you may(or may not) know, you can download FIFA Online for free for your PC.

FEATURES

LEAGUE MODE

Choose your favourite club and lead them to domestic league glory. Begin your campaign as the new manager with a mission to lead your club to greatness. Take on the challenge for turning around your team's fortunes by winning matches, earning In Game Currency and using the proceeds to sign new players improve your chances of winning future games. Play offline against the CPU and measure your progress against friends. Showcase your football skills and management expertise and challenge friends to do better by earning Manager Experience Points (XP).

2010 FIFA World Cup TM

Take your team through the World Cup group stages to the Finals and onward to World Cup Glory, or compete in exciting head to head national team matches.

You can also set up leagues, play co-op, or against other people. If you are online, post your FIFA Online name below, and I will set up some tournaments once there are enough members.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Its pretty good. The mouse controls take a little getting used to, but after a game or so, they are simple to use.

i give you a game at some point if you want losing to city i am shame not many skills :( but all in all i like it thanks for the link :)

Tried it when the beta started, its not bad but nothing special/addictive

Will probably not be great on a laptop, cheers for the share though.

You can change it to keyboard controls.

Would be nice if there was a friendly match option :p

Status
Not open for further replies.