Fifa Tournament I've randomly done.

• Thread starter Thread starter AJ22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K
A

AJ22

Hey Guys sorry this might seem kind of wrong considering Gary coleman just died, but im kind of sad about it aswell.
Anyway I done a tournament on Fifa 10 what do yous think just in general i'll write about the rules, what the groups were and Im at the Quarter Finals now so I'll get up to date quickly, just say who you think will win it and anything really thanks. Next update in like 5 minutes.:)

Gary Coleman,despite passing away (R.I.P) doesn't mean that its wrong to come up with a FIFA tournament.

I'll join btw.

EDIT:

Just realised.

Last edited:
Hey Guys sorry this might seem kind of wrong considering Gary coleman just died, but im kind of sad about it aswell.
Anyway I done a tournament on Fifa 10 what do yous think just in general i'll write about the rules, what the groups were and Im at the Quarter Finals now so I'll get up to date quickly, just say who you think will win it and anything really thanks. Next update in like 5 minutes.:)

ok, good luck.

Gary Coleman,despite passing away (R.I.P) doesn't mean that its wrong to come up with a FIFA tournament.

I'll join btw.

Don't think you can join. Think it's just a guy writing about his offline tourny.

Yeah christophermcl your right it's just a tournament im doing and by the way I really like the Inter story you were doing!;)

The Rules were :
32 Teams only european the countries involved are:
Spain 4 teams, England 4 teams, France 3 teams, Germany 3 teams, Italy 3 teams, Portugal 2 teams, Scotland 1 team, Austria 1 team, Norway 1 team, Belgium 1 team, Turkey 1 team, Denmark 1 team, Poland 1 team, Sweden 1 team, Netherlands 1 team, Rest of world 1 team, Ireland 1 team, Czech Republic 1 team and Switzerland 1 team.

8 groups of 4 each tem plays each other once, 1 team goes through from the group meaning it's straight to the quarter finals. Away goals rule is on there are 2 legs in knockout stages apart from Final.

Post all 8 groups up and the stadings of the groups after the three matches in 5 mins.:P

Are you gonna post videos of the tournament on your thread or just write about them?

The Groups- Groups A - Group D !!!

As it's FIFA10 I had to choose a team to control so I choose Inter, I am now going to list Groups A to D, sorry for the delay my laptop randomly turned off just as I was about to post the Groups so I have typed Groups A to D out all over again. Here You go if you want any extra stats from the tournament just ask.:P

Group A Pld Gd Pts
1. Werder Bremen 3 2 7
2. Arsenal 3 2 6
3. Red Bull Salzburg 3 -1 3
4. Rosenbork BK 3 -3 1

Group B Pld Gd Pts
1. Chelsea 3 3 9
2. SL Benfica 3 1 4
3. AS Roma 3 0 4
4. Standard Liege 3 -4 0

Group C Pld Gd Pts
1. Manchester United 3 3 7
2. Liverpool 3 2 5
3. Fenerbahce SK 3 -2 2
4. AC Milan 3 -3 1

Group D Pld Gd Pts
1. FCGB 3 2 5
2. Odense Boldklub 3 1 4
3. Rangers 3 -1 4
4. Lech Poznan 3 -2 2

Remembering that only the team in 1st goes through to the quarter finals means that so far....

Werder Bremen
Chelsea
Manchester United
and
FCGB (Bordeaux)
are all through to the quarter final another 4 will be joining them and I will post the other 4 Groups E to H Later, if you at any point during reading get confused at how the competition works look at the rules at the top.

Again if you want to know anything like specific results just ask and I'll try to awnser koind of Quickly if I can.

Thanks, More Later:P
Aj

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

The Group Tables didn't space out like I did them when I posted it but I take it yous will get that the first fighure you see is for games Played (3) the second is for Goal Difference and the third is for points, if any of you have any ideas how I could do the Group Tables Quicker say
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back