Benn94

Reaction score
I got Leeds promoted to the premier league but now im stuck as I know their will only be a certain few of my players capable of playing in the premier league. Also, quite a few players are unhappy they are not getting games. If anybody could help me by suggesting who I could sell and buy, that would be great. Here is my squad.
I will be using the 4-2-2-2 Il Devasto tactic too.

myplayers.jpg

Keep in mind the loanee's will be going back to their clubs shortly. (Might try get McEachran and Pacheco for another season).

That is some team you have there maybe look at the players avaliable for free transfer.

Whats your budget?

Iv been in your situation. Free transfers help (Iv picked up Lampard, Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves and Delph on frees). I like to look for players who have already played in England. I always sell unhappy players unless its a player I desperately need. Older players (30 +) are cheap and you may be able to sign a few. Your budget will limit what you can do thats why I loan out deadwood and bring in young players on loan.

Good luck :)

My budget surprised me. 21million! I also have 80k left to spend on wages. Aswell as money coming in from players im selling, such as Bessone etc. I've put a bid in for Pacheco, Liam Ridgewell and Scott Dann. Im going to have a look at Taarabt too. I dont think il be able to pick up Pacheco cheap, but the rest are playing in the championship so i've put 3m in for them.

If anybody has some more ideas for players, please tell me :)

The 11.3 patch with LFCMarshalls Summer Update v4