• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 776

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp insists his side are still firmly in the race to finish fourth in the Premier League.

More...

Get a grip 'Arry - you'll be lucky to get fifth. The Spuds have got the run in from ****.

gotta try keep belief but they really have blown it with too many draws. Tho if they do somehow get 4th they will definitely have earned it

4 points difference and 5 games to go. With the way season has panned out, i wouldn't way it is impossible. They should believe in their ability and back themselves against winning any team. If they win them all, they can do it.. Slim chances but like i said not impossible.

Games against Chelsea, City and Pool in hand. They'll do well to finish 5th. Chelsea need to win, City will try to get past Arsenal and Pool want Euro spot.

I'd say fight is on for the fifth place.

Instead of obsessing with midfielders, you should have got a striker Harry, berbatov has more goals in the league than the three strikers combined

Well, looks like they wont get 5th at the rate liverpool are going and Tottenham failing to win today.

I would rather finish 6th and not get into Europe next season. Concentrate on the league.

Clubs need all the revenue that they can generate now - don't forget the new fair play rules that are about to become law. If we do well in the Europa League, as well as ALL the other competitions, it will help to balance the books. LFC that is.

Last edited:
I would rather finish 6th and not get into Europe next season. Concentrate on the league.

With a season of Europa League football we can maintain our European co-efficient so we are still a top seed when it comes to qualifying for the Champions League next season.

So yeah, you're welcome to sixth and I'll happily take fifth if that's alright. Because let's face it; it's gonna happen.

Back