• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayth

**** ON THE CITY!
Reaction score
Hello.

I created this thread too see if anyone else has seen the Goalkeeper Filip Benes before. I had not heard of him until I accepted a job-offer from Spurs half way through my Ivory Coast story. He is Czech Republic keeper and is only 18-years-old. I think he is a class keeper and stops shots that he should and makes decent saves. He is a re-gen I think but I still think he is a class act. I was wondering if he's popped up anywhere else. This is him in my save in May 2011. Apparently, he was signed for 50k from Brno.

I recommend him if you see him pop-up anywhere!

Hello.

I created this thread too see if anyone else has seen the Goalkeeper Filip Benes before. I had not heard of him until I accepted a job-offer from Spurs half way through my Ivory Coast story. He is Czech Republic keeper and is only 18-years-old. I think he is a class keeper and stops shots that he should and makes decent saves. He is a re-gen I think but I still think he is a class act. I was wondering if he's popped up anywhere else. This is him in my save in May 2011. Apparently, he was signed for 50k from Brno.

I recommend him if you see him pop-up anywhere!

Regens are totally random mate. The chances of him showing up in someone elses game are pretty much impossible.

In before the lock

Sorry guys, I'm not very good with the regen thing, I just thought he was a player before who was randomly signed for Tottenham, sorry. Close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back