Film Fantasy League Idea

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

psycho1970

Reaction score
3 weeks ago Mamu_1989 created a Ideas Fantasy thread which has now been closed, I tried VMing him about whether this was still an ongoing project or if he needed help or I could take it over if he was'nt able to carry it on but so far unfortunately I've had no response.

So I've decided to create a Fantasy League based on films ie Film titles as team names with the main characters as Chairmen, directors, and staff.

The way Im going to edit this is to rename extinct clubs/people/competitions in the editor to avoid UID clashes with other Dbs which people may want to use alongside this one.

Now with the research and editing this would take quite a while to do so Im thinking with your help with Film titles/ possible nicknames/kit colours and characters I could do this within a couple of weeks and if successful I could do a Rock/Pop Bands db to work alongside it.

So if you have any suggestions a template to use is below.

And any Logo/Kit makers out there that would like to help out let me know and I will send you UID for config files.

Thanks...

Template

Club Name -
Film Genre -
Nickname -
Main Character -
other Characters -
-
-
-
Kit Colours -
City -
Stadium name -

Club Name: Trainspotting Football Club
Film Genre: dramatic (?)
Nickname: The Druggies
Main Character: Mark "Rent Boy" Renton
Other Characters: Francis "Franco" Begbie, Simon "Sick Boy" Williamson, Daniel "Spud" Murphy, Thomas "Tommy" MacKenzie
Kit Colours: orange and black
City: Edinburgh (spelling???)
Stadium Name: Leigh Park

Club Name -rocky wanderars
Film Genre -sports drama
Nickname -the underdogs
Main Character -rocky balboa
other Characters -adrian pennino paulie pennino apollo creed mickey goldmill
-
-
-
Kit Colours -black and yellow
City -philladelphia
Stadium name -philladelphia museam of art

Club Name - Green Street Elite
Film Genre - Sports Drama
Nickname - (The) GSE
Main Character - Pete Dunham
other Characters - Matt Buckner, Steve "The Major" Dunham, "Bovver", Dave Miller.
-
-
-
Kit Colours - Claret and Blue
City - London
Stadium name - The Abbey

Anymore suggestions ?, and if theres someone willing to do the logos or if u know of a logo maker program that I could use then all good

Club Name - Star Wars FC
Film Genre - Sci-Fi
Nickname - Death Stars
Main Character - Darth Vader
other Characters - Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Palpatine, Princess Leia, Han Solo
-
-
-
Kit Colours - Black
City - California
Stadium name - Death Star Road

Club Name - The Fast and the Furious FC
Film Genre - Action
Nickname - Hijackers
Main Character - Dominic Toretto
Other Characters - Brian O'Conner, Leticia Ortiz, Mia Toretto, Johnny Tran, Jesse, Leon, Vince, Sergeant Tanner.
Kit Colours - Black, white and red
City - California (Los Angeles)
Stadium name - Racing Park

Back