filter problem

Hutskizzle

Reaction score
hey, i have a minor issue that is starting to become an extreme nuisance for me.

my filtering is wrong for some reason. i am unable to filter out 'Currently on loan' or 'Unavailable' anymore and it has finally gotten on my nerves. can anyone give me the quick solution on how to fix it? it would be greatly appreciated lol

copy your save game on your hard drive, then delete the current game. i did this and it worked

copy your save game on your hard drive, then delete the current game. i did this and it worked

i copied my game to the desktop, deleted the current game, then put copied game back in the folder and it didnt work :(

maybe your squad is entirely unavaliable. Maybe resign and then come back

Try adding manager to your old club. Does it matter that much?

Try adding manager to your old club. Does it matter that much?
it matters to the point where i made a post on here about it lol

its just really frustrating. idk when it started but i brushed it off, now its just plan annoying me

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:44 PM ----------

me again.. anyone? lol :(

Last edited:
seriously no one? im sure someone has had this issue before... :mad:

gonna keep on bumping guys lol

nothing on the SI forums so you are my last hope. i just played a CSKA Moscow game for 5 seasons and this didn't happen (about a month and a half of in real life). Started a Watford game, then after aobut a few weeks (about a few hours real life)... BAM! annoying!

it sort of is now, since every new game i create it happens

im sure someone has had this issue before... anyone? please? lol

i got answers over at the SI forums. its a known issue that they have been trying to fix for the past few months and havent actually had any success until a day or so ago. they will be releasing an official patch for FM2010 (which would be v10.1.2 or with a completely new update (v10.2)) around christmas. also its only going to be able to fix for 2010 and not 2009. so if you have trouble with this on 2009 youre outta luck like me lol :(

it dosen't really matter surely, i never use it, i'm observant enough to see what players are unavailable/injured ;)

recently i had this problem ... before i was playing very cool with the patch 10.2 updated my old game and i can use the filter to take out the loan players or injured ones . but once i started a new game .. i can not use the filter anymore ... i do not know how to fix it ..
maybe i'll install the patch again and see if this works .
will keep you updated

I've suddenly started having this problem. It seems to be after I've re-installed the game so maybe it's something like that. Any help anyone?

9.3.0 patch, but with an edited database.

Last edited: