• Thread starter Thread starter calcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

calcal

Reaction score
Finally...

after 13 hard seasons iv'e reached the Premiership,

Started in the evo stick division 1 north with Radcliffe Borough..

Anyone else reached this level starting as low down as this on FM 12?

if so....how did you get on in your 1st season in the big time!?

well your the man to help me then ive just took control of qpr after 2 year at celtic i won the treble 2 year in a row n moved on im at qpr now 2013 and half the team want to go to bigger club can you recommend any player to get me to premiership i have 10 million

sorry to say but i was managing at ametuer level for so long by the time i got anywhere near that level it was so far into the game all the decent players turned bad?

so i had to have more or less a team full of regens,

sorry i cant be any help!

can yo recommend any quality league 1 2 players threy your time i should take a look at no big players want to come anyway

best thing to do mate,

go on to player search..put a maximum age of between 18 and 21 who are out on contract and pick up the good youngsters who was released from the bigger teams,

i always built my team's around them

cheers m8 but im looking to go straight up they finished just below play offs before i came so theyr looking for automatic promotion but no 1 wants to sign

u must receive an achievement for that. ;)

great job son.

u must receive an achievement for that. ;)

great job son.

Tbh i was actually thinking i was going to get one for it...but as of yet i haven't got 1 through??

but anyways..thanks! i wonder if Sports Interactive will give me money back for the 3 mouses that got broke in the process! haha

Tbh i was actually thinking i was going to get one for it...but as of yet i haven't got 1 through??

but anyways..thanks! i wonder if Sports Interactive will give me money back for the 3 mouses that got broke in the process! haha

Troll lol XD. well if it was like in fifa12 u can get achievement for scoring a bicycle kick from outside the box. awesome!!!!

Wow, nice job. I wouldn't have the patience to do that.

well i had a similar run like this, but was in russia. its was a journey man save, and started unemployed. got offered a job in russia 2 division team, fc khimki. i entered the job, and it was half way thought he season, so my mean was lying in 15 place. just by the end near end of the season, i was in 3rd place, and so close to getting 1st, even though 2nd-5th places are for the playoffs promotion to RPL.

but i was in rage when i lost the 2nd last game, making it impossible to hold on the 2nd place. (6) i was too greedy for more that time. XD

and yeah i sadly just deleted the save, cuz i wasn't able to win that team in every restart. :'( and i reget it :(

Last edited:
Congratulations! That would make for some story! What was the hardest challenge? Going from leLague One to Championship??

When you start the season in the Premier you should recieve your achievment?

[h=3]English Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England[/h]

Congratulations! That would make for some story! What was the hardest challenge? Going from leLague One to Championship??

When you start the season in the Premier you should recieve your achievment?

English Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England

yeah..thats the achievement i was waiting to get!,

hardest challenge? the 1st one believe it or not was getting out of the blue square north lol but the real challenge was getting out of the championship..it was a real nightmare and took me 3 seasons and 2 relegation battles but i got their in the end,

Dreading the Premiership now though! lol

Back