ewan123

Reaction score
Every amount of money is appearing incorrectly. For example, my wage budget is appearing as 'Bt 18.02M per week'. This is very incorrect as i am managing Celtic and the wage budget is no where near this amount.

Also, I cannot understand why there is BT in front of every amount which is also, not the correct amount. This is happening everywhere from Transfer Budget to value of players.

Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 439549

Every amount of money is appearing incorrectly. For example, my wage budget is appearing as 'Bt 18.02M per week'. This is very incorrect as i am managing Celtic and the wage budget is no where near this amount.

Also, I cannot understand why there is BT in front of every amount which is also, not the correct amount. This is happening everywhere from Transfer Budget to value of players.

Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 454477

It's not a bug, it's your currency settings. Go to FM->Prefrences->Overviewl->Currency and pick what ever you're used to.

This bug is already annoying me, its happening at least once a season.

A few months ago (ingame), I just sold a player for what I thought was a good sum (€66M), but the game had changed to dollars without my consent (since my balance is over 300M, I barely took notice when it went up a dozen millions), while still showing me the Euro symbol!!!

That means, I actually sold my player for only €51M and I'm now pretty much compelled to add the diference using FMRTE, since I was cheated by a bug :(