finances

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

megapicks

Reaction score
im chelsea and im half way through the first season and im 30 mill in the red and only have 9 mill balance now so how do i stop my club from losing like 11 mill every month?

I am just starting Season 4 and it's the same for everyone who has played Chelsea.
You have to offload all your top earners. Deco and Ballack leave at the end of season 1 and you don't have to renew contracts.
Abramovich takes £2-3m per month in loan repayments.
That side, at the end of Season 1 I was £80m in debt and the board never batted an eye lid.
Win the League and Champions League.
That will help!!!
Good luck - who did you buy in Season 1?

Really? You're losing £11M a MONTH?! That's quite bad, it all adds up in the end. Urm yeah, agree with above posts, sell some you don't need. Like Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cech.

That was a joke, btw.. <)

Really? You're losing £11M a MONTH?! That's quite bad, it all adds up in the end. Urm yeah, agree with above posts, sell some you don't need. Like Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cech.

That was a joke, btw.. <)

Just saw the last line was about to post they're the 4 you don't wanna sell.
You may as well sell Essien too lol
You will get 30m for Ashley Cole from Man City if you want a quick one off quick fix

one thing i always check is your players contracts and also the appearance bonus goal bonus and of course the yearly wage rise

You can arrange friendlies against japanese top-clubs during the season, however it's probably best to arrange it with your reserve squad. You shouldn't play the first team since it's 3 matches in 3 days and you'll want your first 11 to be fit.

You create a friendly league and choose 3 japanese clubs, they're pretty easy to get. If you can't get 3 then just take any other team in a non-active league. You'll usually get atleast 2 japanese teams. The matches get tv-coverage.

I consider this a cheat as it makes the game ALOT easier.

just win competitions mate. who said its easy to play chelsea!! it was easier in fm 09:@

Back